Part 2 Chapter 6 ( Ouch!!!)

Jerry stretched out his hand and knocked on the door.

Slowly we went inside. The house looked abandoned, which was indicated by the omnipresent dust and cobwebs. In addition, all the furniture was covered with white bedspreads. We all moved around the house together. All the rooms looked the same - old, dusty, all the furniture covered with white bedspreads. At the very end of the house there was a kitchen. Each of us went into the kitchen one by one. Everyone with their mouths equally open. In the kitchen, on the chair, Billy Andrews was sitting, as soon as he saw us, he looked out his eyes and opened his mouth even harder than we did.

-What are you doing here?! -We said at the same time.

-I have a better question. . . what are you guys doing here? - He said.

- Marilla's friend invited us to her hotel, and we decided to climb a little today, but we were surprised by the storm, it was the only shelter nearby, so. . . What are you doing here? - Diana explained

- Like you, but im here, in a mountains,with Josie, and we're not staying at Marilla's friend's hotel- he winked to her, which apparently didn't like Moody.

- So where's Josie? - Gil asked, and the sound of THAT name gave me the creeps.

- She stayed in our hotel, she just started giving birth to the red sea today, and she's unbearable - he laughed after which he added - do you have any phones working with you?

We didn't, most of our phones weren't waterproof, only Cole and Diana had waterproof smartphones , but they run out of battery, and no one even thought to take the powerbank. The embarrassing silence was occasionally interrupted by thunder and lightning. Crazy storm was dancing right above us.

After a long time, Gilbert announced the lice and the need to go to the toilet and ran out of the kitchen. Moments after we heard the sound of the bathroom door closing, there was a strange silence too quiet. Soon it turned out that the storm was only gaining momentum. With all her strength, she threw a tree at the hut. Which, quickly like light, pierced the roof. . . and fell on my leg. . .

 At first I shouted more out of fear than out of pain, but after the moment when the merciless pain spilled over my leg, I screamed terribly, the pain was indescribable. Thank God I passed out after a while. Otherwise, I think I'd die of pain. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw the guys above me, who with great effort pulled me out of the tree. Billy grabbed his shirt at one moment and tore it apart, grabbed my leg and tied it with it.

Gil ran out of the bathroom, pushed Billy away and grabbed me tight. He started calling for something, and my friends ran away. I still don't remember anything. I've sailed away into the dark again.

....

When I woke up again it was raining all the time, Gilbert told me that I was unconscious for 10 minutes, it seemed to me like it was eternity. Fred found a huge medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He gave me morphine, and Ruby and Jane treated my leg very carefully. Cole, Max and Jerry worked on the tree, though with little success. The whole kitchen was flooded, and we were sitting in the living room. I was terribly afraid that in a moment another tree might fall through the roof. Gilbert held me on his knees all the time, hugged me and held my hand. After a while, the unimaginably strong pain turned into only a strong tingling sensation. I noticed Billy wasn't anywhere. As soon as I started to wonder where he went, he jumped out of the corner and screamed gladly:

-I found a shelter!

He and Gil slowly picked me up and we all moved towards the place indicated by Billy. Outside the window, the storm was raging all the time and it didn't think to stop. The wind blew so hard that sometimes it seemed like it would tear the glass out of the windows, which were already shaking so badly.

The shelter turned out to be very small, but also practical, the entrance to it was behind a huge painting in one of the rooms, inside there were 6 beds, 8 blankets, one shelf with products, with a very long shelf life, and. . . a hole, which probably serves as a toilet.

We quickly realized that there were 11 of us and only 8 blankets and 6 beds.

-we'll do that - Gilbert started - we'll join all the beds, we'll lie across and share the blankets, and i also think that we'll all agree that Anne will get a separate bed.

Everyone stopped at the idea and started moving the beds. They lay down to see if they could fit and. . . yes, they could, but none of them could even move. It was a really funny sight. . .

-You can't sleep like this! - I protested - Gilbert! You're sleeping with me!

As soon as I said it, Billy added:

-Well, but you want to do it in front of us? -they all laughed, me and Gilbert got really red, but after a while we laughed with them.

...

At night I woke up with a scream on my lips, Gilbert, who was lying next to me, also woke up, morphine stopped working, Fred quickly ran up to me and gave me a dose, I was aware that soon the supply of medicine would be over, and I had to go to the hospital as soon as possible. Gilbert changed my bandage. Even underground, where we were, we could still hear thunder, rain, wind and breaking trees.

--------------------

what do you think guys???? Next chapter in few hours or tommorow. luv yaaa!!!!!!!!

ps.also dont forget to check out my instagram fanapge :

https://www.instagram.com/mr.gilbertblythe/