Part 1 chapter 2 (we all are mixed with our feelings)

Another day, at school.
As soon as I walked through the school threshold, I saw this beautiful smile, which belongs to my Charlie. I felt so sorry for him, because i think i started feeling something to Gilbert when I'm still in relationship with Charlie. I love him so much, and i think I'm gonna just stay friends with Gil. I comes closer and Charlie give me a kiss. I smiled. We started talking about why Charlie can't make it to the Moodys party. In a while i heard someone's voice saying:
-Hi Anne! - when i realized its Gilbert i blushed a little and answer:
- Hi Gilbert! Are you really going to go to this school?
- Yup! To the class... - he looks at some papers he was carrying - 9b!
- oh wow! So we're going to the same class!
-Cool!
I looked at my boyfriend and i realised how he was feeling. He was standing in front of us, and he didn't know what to do or say.
- Oh my god! - i said - I'm so sorry!! Charlie this is Gilbert we met yesterday at Moody's party, and Gilbert this is Charlie... My boyfriend.
Gilbert looked for a moment a little bit confused , but after a while he returned to the old facial expression and said :
- I think I'm going to look for Moody!
And he has gone to the classes.
....
Charlie's pov
I have mixed feelings about this Gilbert, the way he was looking at her ugh! I'm totally sure he's in love with Anne! She is such a emotional person. And I love her soo much! We're together for about 5 months and this boy just move to Avonlea yesterday. I'M NOT GONNA LET HIM STEAL MY ANNE.
I can't say too that this whole Gilbert is ugly. He is damn handsome. I am afraid that Anne will fall in love with him.
After Gilbert walks away, we were still talking about some school stuff, and after that i went to get ready to the lesson.
...
Anne's pov
When Charlie went to prepare for the lesson, I went to look for Diana. I didn't have to look long, she were standing at the cupboxes kissing Moody. Yeah. KISSING MOODY. I waited until they finished, and as soon as Moody was walking to the toilet, and Diana was still looking at his side, I jumped on her and I scared her. She was really mad until i told her what i had seen. I started to laugh and repeat:
-I told you so!!! - and - I knew it!! I knew that u'll be together!!! And who was right? Who was right??!!! I was right! As always! .
I started to dance with Diana even when she didn't want to. When i stopped i saw that everyone was looking at me this strange way. I blushed a little. Fortunately, the ringtone rescued me and I quickly pulled Diana into the calss.
We had to run because the class in which we had English was on the other side of the school.
We ran into a class of heavily Tired and a little late. Mr. Phillips as always looked at us with his despic gaze, but strangely he didn't say anything , so we quietly ran to our bench.
-As u know In briefly we celebrate the feast of the school, and the director entrusted me with the task of conducting a Solemn appeal, which lead to all 9 classes. So now I'll allocate all the tasks that I have prepared for your class. - He hung for a moment his voice looking at his card - Diana and Moody you're going to be Leading the whole event.
I looked at Diana for a moment, she was blushing and sending kisses to Moody. Umm. It looks funny.
-Jane and Ruby ur going to sing the song named "School is my second house"
- Now... Anne annnd Gilbert you're going to do some decorations together...
My heart stopped... Just two hours ago I told myself just to stay friends with Gil because of my relationship with Charlie. And now I'm going to spend with him a looot of time doing SoMe DeCoRaTiOnS... I felt butterflies in my stomach <<ANNE STOP, STOP ANNE!! YOURE IN LOVE WITH CHARLIE! CHARLIE NOT GILBERT!!!
-Now Prissy... You're going to stay with me after classes i have to show you how too...
But i weren't listening anymore . I just repeated over and over : I LOVE CHARLIE I HATE GILBERT. GILBERT IS STUPID AND GODDAMN HOT.. NOOO ANNE!! CHARLIE IS GODDAMN HOT, GILBERT IS NOT EVEN HANDSOME!!!!!!!! I LOVE CHARLIE AND ONLY HIM.