Chapter 36

3rd person's perspective
Historia ran up the stairs, and began to unlock the chains in order to release Eren.

"What the hell are you doing Historia" Eren said in shock.

"I'm setting you free" she told him.

"No. stop, you can't. If you don't kill me then everyone else will keep suffering. Just eat me already damn it. I can't live like this so end this"

"Shut up dumbass" Historia said hitting Eren in the head.

"stop your crying. I don't care about killing all the titans and I don't care about freeing mankind either. I'm starting to get sick of humanity. I say let them get wiped out by titans. And if that makes me an enemy of humanity. So be it. I don't care if I'm the worst girl who's ever lived! You get the hell out of here I'll deal with the rest!" Historia yelled at Eren continuing to release him.

Rod Reiss crawled over to the smashed liquid and in attempts to complete his goal he licked it, turning himself into a titan instead.

Suddenly there was a bright light and a titan began to form. A massive wave of wind came making Historia have to hold on to prevent being blown away.

"Just leave Historia that Titan from your family, let him eat me and everything will be alright, get out of here" Eren yelled.

"Not a chance" Historia said bluntly

"Why won't you listen?"

"I might be an enemy of humanity now but I'm still your allie. I can't be selfless and I don't want to be a god but. But when I see someone crying saying that no one needs them, I have to go show them it isn't true. Your feeling how I felt for my entire life. That's why I need you to be okay"

"But F/n you need to help her not me!" Eren pointed out trying to looking through the smoke and light for a sign of her. "Historia!" Eren yelled as the wind got to powerful making Historia lose her grip.

Mikasa quickly flew in just in time catching Historia before she hit the crystal wall behind her. "Hey"

"Mikasa" Historia said in shock and relief that she was here.

"Give me the keys" Levi said landing.

"All on you" Eren said in shock that they made it.

Levi gave the keys to Connie saying "hurry" he looked around and his worry increase dramatically. So much so that he could hardly stop it from showing. "Where is she!" He yelled getting everyone's attention.

"S-She was down there" Eren pointed with his now only free hand down in the direction where she was.

"we can't get to her it's to dangerous!" Jean yelled.

Levi took of on his ODM gear instantly without even thinking about what he was doing as he went in that direction.

F/n's (your) Perspective
"F/n?!" I heard my name being yelled. That voice... it's "Levi!" I yelled out as loud as I could. Shielding my eyes from the strong wind.

"F/n" Levi repeated as he landed next to me running to my side.

"Y-Your here!" I smiled happily.

"Of corse I am brat" he muttered as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. "But we don't have time right now, hold on" he told me and I did so. He took of once again and we landed we're Eren was chained up. But now he was no longer chained up and everyone else was there.

"Your okay!" Mikasa smiled as we landed.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Get back" Levi warmed us as some of the ceiling fell off.