we

*mature content*read at your own risk kids 🤠

*mature content*
read at your own risk kids 🤠

yall mad fake for not getting the last chap to 50 yet😴 but imma still update

—

yasmin

I made myself comfortable on the couch, as the phone rang in my ear. I mumbled a series of curses as I was sent to voicemail for what seemed to be the fifteenth time.

"Wassup wit you girl? Huffing and puffing up a damn storm." the lady asked, making it her business to sit at the end of the couch where my feet were.

I took a deep breath, ignoring her presence.

"Cmon girl, talk to yo mama."

"Loretha please." I held my hand up in a stop motion.

"You fell out with that boy, ain't you?" she stared at me with a knowing look.

I ignored her.

"You still ticklish here?"

I let out a shriek followed by a fit of laughter as she tickled the bottom of my foot.

"Oh my God!" I laughed pulling my foot from her. "How did you know?"

"I'm your mom!" she spoke like it was obvious.

I deadass forgot.

"Right.."

"You wanna uh talk about it?" she seemed unsure of her words.

"About what?"

"What's got you messed up."

"I never said I was messed up."

"Girl you been cursing out the phone for bout 15 minutes now." she laughed. "I know it's the boy."

"His name's Melo."

"Melo." she nodded.

"We date." I don't know why I was telling her shit.

"Good for you. He's cute."

"Right?!" I laughed, as I fixed myself in a cris cross apple sauce position.

She smiled, "So what's the issue babylove?"

Babylove. The nickname brought me right back to my childhood. I low key missed that.

Naturally I explained the story to her, leaving out what was actually discussed between me and Rob and replacing it with school work.