• Perks of Dating Bucky || Bucky Barnes •

A/N: sup fellos soo this is gonna be like a "perks of dating bucky barnes" and whatnot, not quite an actual story, xx.
Inspired by something I found on pinterest.
~~~
He would let you draw on his metal arm with an erasable marker.
"What are you writing, anyway?" Bucky asked as you gently wrote on his metal arm with an erasable marker. "You'll see," you said, smiling and slightly giggling at what you were writing.
You soon finished. Bucky read aloud the words you wrote on his arm, "I love you, Bucky Barnes. Love, Y/N" He smiled at the words and kissed your forehead.
~~~
He would constantly worry about you.
"Babe, where are you?" Bucky asked with worry in his voice. "Bucky, I told you I was just going to grab dinner!" You said. "It's been a while... are you sure you're okay?" He asked,
still worried. "Babe, I'm fine, okay? Calm
down, love! I'll be home in a bit." I said, trying to get him to loosen up. "Okay... but hurry back! And call me if you need anything, okay? I love you, Y/N!" You smiled at how overprotective he was of you. You definitely weren't complaining, though. You loved that about him. "I love you too, Buck. See you later." you said and hung up the phone.
~~~
He would dance to old songs with you.
You were reading a book as Bucky started playing music. "Sweet Lorraine" had came on. You slightly put your book down to see Bucky standing there with his arm out. You smiled as you took it, setting down your book.
A pair of eyes
That are brighter than the summer sky
When you see them, you'll realize
Why I love my sweet Lorraine.
Bucky softly sang the lyrics as the two of you slow danced.
Each night I pray
That no one will steal her heart away
I can't wait until that lucky day
When I marry sweet Y/N.
Bucky ended the song, singing my name instead of Lorraine.
After our dance, he pulled me closer and leaned in. "I love you..." he said, before passionately kissing me.
~~~
He would massage you before bed.
You threw yourself onto the bed, tired and so stressed from work. Bucky walked in from the bathroom, "What's wrong, love?" he asked, walking towards the bed. "Work..." I mumbled into the pillow. He gently placed his hands on your back, his touch giving you goosebumps. He very gently massaged your back until you grew very tired. You turned back around to face him. "Thank you, Bucky" you said gazing up at his beautiful blue eyes. "Of course, love." he said, kissing your forehead. He then cuddled next to you, playing with your hair until you fell asleep.
~~~
He would always be there for you, no matter what.
I cried out loud, thinking I was home alone. If Bucky were here, you wouldn't be crying this loud, knowing he would worry about you nonstop. Bucky was on a mission, anyways, so you didn't have to worry about him. You had, yet again, woken up from one of your nightmares where you had caught Bucky cheating on you, and it all seemed too real, Bucky not being here making it more believeable. You were crying so loudly that you didn't hear the door open. You didn't even hear Bucky say, "Babe, I'm home early!" You cried and screamed. Bucky had finally found you and ran to you. "Y/N! Baby, what happened?!" he said, pulling you into a hug. You just let yourself cry into his chest, there was no point of hiding it. "I- I..." you tried to speak. "Shhh, it's okay darling, take your time." Bucky said, his words already calming you down. After a few minutes you finally calmed down and you explained everything that happened in your nightmare. "Y/N, it's not real, okay? I would never do that to you, you don't have to worry. I'm here now. And I love you, more than anything." He whispered. "I love you too, and I've missed you..." I mumbled into his chest. He lifted up my head and kissed me.
~~~
He would love you so much.
"Who was that girl? The one I saw you with earlier?" I said, annoyed and slightly angry. "Sharon? She's just a friend! Steve needed a guide throughout his date and asked me to come along!" He said, offended at how I could possibly think he may be cheating. "...And how am I supposed to believe that?" I questioned. "Seriously?! She's just a friend! Why can't you believe me?" He yelled. "Why didn't you tell me you were going out?" I said in a lower voice to try to get him to calm down. "You don't have to know everything that goes on in my life," he said, getting even more louder. "Honestly, back off!" He said. I nodded, my eyes getting watery. I walked to the door, grabbing my keys. "Wait.. wh- where are you going?" he asked, his tone a lot softer. "I'm backing off, Bucky." I replied as I was about to walk out the door. He rushed towards the door before I could even open it. "No! Please.. don't go!" he begged, his eyes also getting watery. "W-why not?" I asked, trying to resist from kissing him passionately. "I love you. I am not going to let you walk out that door, especially if I'm the reason for you to leave." He said. You gave in, you kissed him, how could anyone resist? He pushed you towards the door, getting closer to you. You both pulled away, gazing into each other's eyes. His beautiful blue ocean eyes. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, breaking the silence. "I forgive you," you said, kissing his cheek. He smiled, "I actually quite like Jealous Y/N" he laughed and you chuckled. "I love you, Bucky Barnes." "I love you too, Y/N Y/L/N."