• Best Friend || Sebastian Stan •

Warnings: its gonna be a sad one ngl
Y/B/F = Your best friend
~~~
"Y/B/F!" you yelled at your best friend, staring at her stomach. "You're pregnant! Ohmygod, you've always wanted to be a mom! Who's the father?" you said, excitedly. Y/B/F, on the other hand, didn't look too happy. "It's... uh..." she stuttered. "Y/B/F? What's wrong?" you said, trying to comfort your best friend since grade school. "It's..," she said, tears forming in her eyes. "Sebastian.." she choked out.

Needless to say, you left. You couldn't even be mad, you felt.. numb. You drove home trying your best to focus on the road ahead of you. It was hard, it was raining and dark out, on top of that, you were balling your eyes out. You finally got to the house you and Sebastian shared. You stumbled in, falling on the floor immediately as you stepped in.

"Babe! You're home early!" Sebastian called out whilst smiling, his smile fading immediately as he saw you; miserable. "Doll, what's wrong?!" he said, running up to you. "Get away from me!" you yelled, startling him. "Y-you.." you tried to say but couldn't, as the tears kept falling. "What is it, darling?" he said getting worried. "Y- you.. you slept with my best friend," you said, bursting out in more tears than ever. "And she's pregnant.." you screamed. "Fuck..." was all he could say. "Seriously, Sebastian?? That's it?" I yelled. "Well, can you blame me? You always push me away whenever I want to have fun.." he said, rolling his eyes. "So you sleep with my best friend?" I said, my voice breaking. "I'm.. i'm so sorry, darling..." he said, realizing how messed up his last sentence was.

"You told me you loved me..." I whispered. "Lie to me again." I said, covering my face in my hands. "I love you." he said blankly. How long has he been lying? How long has he been sleeping with Y/B/F? Was I not good enough? Did he just use me for his own pleasure? These awful thoughts filled my head, causing my whole world to spin. It was getting harder to breathe. I couldn't see clearly. Was Sebastian even still in front of me? My head was pounding, more and more thoughts filling my head, increasing the pain. My body; shaking. "Breathe," you remembered your therapist saying. Inhale, exhale. You tried, but breathing only made it worse. You honestly felt like you were going to die. You heard Sebastian's faint voice in the background. "Y/N! Y/N!" his quiet voice said, yet you knew he was yelling. "Help. Help me." you whispered. You couldn't talk any louder, hardly at all or your head would practically explode. "Breathe, Y/N, breathe!" he yelled, which made my head pound more than ever. "I can't..." I whispered, before closing my eyes, passing out.