• Out Of Love || Sebastian Stan •

flashback
~~~
"I don't think I love you anymore." Sebastian said coldly. Where did your heart go? Is it gone forever? Once upon a time, we were forever. "Seb.. What happened? Wh- why? Where did we go wrong?" I questioned, already in tears. "February 14th." he replied. "That's where we went wrong." February 14th? The day he asked me to be his? That's where we went wrong? Before I could say anything else, he walked out of my life. All the memories we've had, he crushed them. All that talk about a future, they were gone. All the love he once had for me, that was gone, too.

I won't tell you I'm lonely
'Cause it might be selfish
I won't ask you to hold me
'Cause that won't mend what's helpless

3 Months Later
~~~
I miss him. More than anything. I miss everything about him. Why? He broke my heart. He's ruthless. But I still loved him. He could break my heart a million more times and I'd still love him. Why? Why do I still care? Because I'll always love him.

I'm lonely. Without Sebastian, I'm alone. Of course, I can't tell him that. We haven't talked in 3 months, he's probably even blocked me. But I want to tell him. That I'm lonely. And that I miss him. But that's selfish. He's probably the happiest he's ever been. Him and I, we're helpless. Telling him I want him to hold me isn't going to change anything. We're over, but I'll never be able to accept that. Even when I've married someone else, I'll never truly be happy.

There's not a thing I could say
Not a song I could sing
For your mind to change
Nothing can fill up the space
Won't ask you to stay
But let me ask you one thing

When did he fall out of love?

Oh, when did you fall out of love?
Out of love
Oh, when did you fall out of love with me?

That questioned stayed on my mind these last three months. Was it my fault? Has he found someone else? Did he ever love me?
What is love?

love
/ləv/
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

An intense feeling of deep affection. Maybe he never loved me, but I tricked myself into believing he did. Where has that gotten me? Broken.

Something else has been on my mind. Regret. Not regretting that I ever loved him, I could never. The 2 years we've been dating were the best 2 years of my life. The one thing I regret is the fact that I never asked him to stay. I let him walk out of my life. Regret. Anger. Tears. Oh, but now? There's nothing I could say to beg him to stay. Cause, now? He's gone. My forever is gone.

Oh,
When
Did
You
Fall
Out of Love?

He was never in love.