Moon's Profile (EDITED)

Stage Name: Ocean
Birth Name: Kim Moon
Birthday: June 25 1999
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand.
Positions: Vocal, Rapper, Main Dancer, Visual
Age: 21
Weight: 120 Ibs
Height: 6" 2'
Blood Type: A
Instagram: Kim.Moon.offical
Tik Tok: kim.moon.offical
YouTube: kim.moon.offical.yt

Moon Facts:
- moon was born in Auckland, New Zealand but she was raised in Canada.
- she loves to play the guitar and can be often found playing a song on it where ever she may be.
- she did kick boxing as a kid.
- she can speak Japanese, English,Korean, French and Spanish.
- she is always in the dance studio dancing and she never fails to impress the others.
- she is really close friends with Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, IU, Meghan Trainer, Ariana Grande and Halsey.
- she has produced a lot of her own solo albums. (she released her very first album at the age of 14.) And she will often make cover songs in her spare time.
- she is closest with Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook.
- moon loves to go swimming, play basketball and most importantly she loves to have fun at the arcade.
- she will often be found working out with Jungkook in the gym that is at the dorm.
- she is very strong and she surprises herself with how strong she is.
- she sometimes will rap out of nowhere because it's a habit of her's that she has had ever since she was a child.
- as a kid her parents were very wealthy and they supported her with her singing, rapping and dancing because they are very proud of her.
- her mother was a super model and her father is the CEO of Samsung.
- because her dad is the CEO of Samsung she gets free phones everytime they come out with a new phone. So do the other members considering how close they all are. Her dad gives them free phones.
- moon has a younger brother named Marcus and a younger sister named Airi and she has a older brother named Jaime.
- Marcus is 15 years old, Airi is 4 years old and Jaime is 24.
- her style is very different from other idols. She tends to wear a lot of crop tops, heavy metal band t-shirts, ripped jeans, chokers, combat boots, shorts and sometimes she will wear a dress or a skirt. She also wears a lot of black and funky colours.
- now the others don't know this about Moon but Moon as a lot of piercings. She has two one her bottom lip, one on her top lip, both ears, her tough, two on her left eyebrow, one on her right eyebrow, her nose and her bellybutton.
- it was announced in 2017 that Moon and Jimin are dating.
- she has both her motorcycle license and drivers license.
- her parents, sister and brother have moved to Korea to live there so they can be closer to Moon and she visits them when ever she has time off.
- sometimes her sister and brother will come to stay with her and the others whilst her parents are away on business trips which is not that often but Moon and the others are always happy to see her siblings.
- she two dogs a husky named Lara and a Alaskan Malamute named Thunder
- she loves to bake.
- she loves to play video games and she will often stay up all night playing Overwatch, Sims, Call Of Duty, Need For Speed, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, and Just Dance.
- growing up Moon was a big nerd and she loved to take apart computers and put them back together. So much so that she learned how to program and code a computer so she could build her very own gaming computer.
- she knows a lot about anything that has to do with technology and cars. She worked on a lot of cars as a teenager and she made good money from doing that.
- aside from working on cars, Moon actually used to do street racing and her parents knew about it and they told her they weren't mad at her for doing it when they found out because they too had done street racing when they were younger that is how they met one another.
- she loves kids.
- her favourite colour is black.
- she loves to cook for the other members and she is often in the kitchen cooking for the group.
-she loves animals and one of her nicknames is animal whisper.
- another nickname of hers is dance machine because of how good she is at dancing.
- she is bisexual and the others know about her being bisexual and they support her.
- she has always been able to sing and rap ever since she was really young.
- she loves to do gymnastics and as a little girl she did gymnastics plus she is very flexible.
- Moon loves children and she wishes to have kids of her own one day.
- she has done a lot of songs with her friends Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo their latest album is their coolist album yet with Kill This Love as its title song.
- moon also has a few tattoos but she doesnt have a lot. She often will show them off and her fans love it when she shows them off.
- at the age of 14, Moon performed at the BBMA's, she performed at Coachella, she performed at the Super bowl and she performed at the Grammys.
- she was the youngest artist to receive the top new artist award at the BBMA'S, the Song of the year at the grammys, Best new artist at the grammys, and album of the year at the grammys.
- Moon also has a older brother that is in yhe military and she hasnt seen him in 3 years. She talks to him when ever she can but whenever he's home to vitsit she's out touring with the boys.
- she has her black belt in Karate, Taekwondo and Jujutsu.
- when she was in high school she did both kick boxing and regular boxing.
- she isn't afraid to do manly choreography, considering the fact that she and Jungkook both go down for the Blood, Sweat & Tears choreography.