After Work

You were walking down the street after your shift at MgRonald's. Your shift manager Maou kept you late after your shift so now you're walking home two hours past your quitting time.

"That guy is such a weirdo" you thought walking down the street to your small house. "He treats everything like it's all new to him!"

A figured stepped out of the house a few doors down from yours. A man with purple hair bumped into you causing you to fall to the ground.

"Ow... You could've asked if I were alright or something!" you stand up brushing yourself off.

The man turned to you "oh sorry?" he chuckled softly then walked the direction you just came from.

"What's his problem?" you finally reached your house and unlocked the door. As you walked in your ginger cat rubbed up against you to greet your return "Hi Ichigo" you smiled and pet her head softly.

Keeping your routine you showered an made yourself some dinner, but you couldn't shake the feeling you were being watched. As a precaution you kept the knife you were dicing the vegetables with beside you at all times.

Still nervous about the feeling you quickly locked all the doors and windows before eating the meal you prepared for yourself.

The computer in the next room dinged with an alert. Slowly you stood and went to check the screen "don't be afraid (Y/N) I'm not out to hurt you"

Shaken by the message you called the police who said they would check it in the morning. You were infuriated at the cops and told them not to bother.

Ichigo jumped onto your bed as you walked down the hall to your room. Sighing as you sank into the covers you couldn't help but to think of that certain purple haired man "who was he?" you asked. You weren't expecting what was going to happen next.