Chapter 4

Joe's POV

Friday seemed to drag but thankfully it was Saturday now. I texted Dianne pretty much all day on Friday which helped me get through it. The suspense of finding out who my partner was, was killing me. I hope Dianne would be my partner I mean she's kind, funny, gorgeous- Stop Joe What are you saying. I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend anyway. I got into my car and drove to the studio. A sudden wave of nerves came over me. I started to feel sick. Oh no, what if I throw up all over the stage? Why do I always think the worse will happen? I'm honestly so stupid sometimes, I don't know how I cope with myself. I eventually arrive at the studio. Oh god, I thought I felt nervous before but this woah, I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life. I need to calm the hell down. I walked into the studio, I was very jittery so I hoped no one would notice. I was shown to my dressing room by one of the guides.
G-"So this will be your dressing room for the rest of your time on the show"
J-"Cool"
G-"You'll share it with whoever your dance partner is"
J-"Ok great thanks"
I took the key off him and walked in. When you first walk in there is a sitting room with a large tv. At the other end of the room there is a large frosted window and in front of it is two dressing tables with Hollywood style mirrors. Coming off of the sitting room is three doors. One leads to a bathroom and the others led to two walk-in wardrobes with sofas in them where our outfits would be. Woah I had never seen a dressing room like it. I mean I'm a YouTuber, not a dancer so hadn't seen many dressing rooms but ya know. I began to wonder who my dance partner would be, who would I be sharing this dressing room with? They better be friendly and kind because they are going to have to work really hard to get me to dance well. I mean I've never danced sober, so this could go one of two ways either really badly or really well.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner