Chapter 18

Layna's POV

Omg. I'm going crazy. Joe and Dianne are driving me up the wall. It's American smooth week and they've spent the whole week kissing. Honestly, at first I tolerated it but now it's just getting annoying. They were sat on the sofa next to each other and I knew if I did not do something they would be playing tonsil tennis next to me while the movies on. I thought of something it's not exactly not obvious. Never mind it's something. I grabbed my popcorn and went and parked my bum in between them.

L-"I've heard this is a good film"
D-"Really"
J-"It better be"

We are an hour and a half into the movie and all I can say is I regret my decision to sit in between them they are holding hands in front and behind me and they will occasionally go in for a kiss but I just lean back so my heads in the way. Although it has backfired a few times and I have ended up with a kiss on the cheek from Joe and Dianne.

L-"You know what I give up"

I got up and sat at the other end of the sofa. They both smirked.

L-"Wait a minute you knew it was annoying me"
D-"Of course we did"
L-"Well I'm coming back over"

I went and sat in between them again but quickly got up.

L-"I thought I could do this but I can't"

We all burst out laughing.

L-"I'm going to bed I give in"

Well, tonight took an unexpected turn. At least I know they are only messing with me...

Dianne's POV

This week has gone so well relationship-wise. This dance has gone ok but Joe keeps messing up one or two of the steps. But I am confident he'll do amazingly. Ok, breathe. Also not to mention we are on stage. I am getting a wave of nerves.

J-"You Okay"
D-"Yep or at least I will be when we're dancing"
J-"Yeah"

Layna's POV

I could see Dianne was nervous but Joe calmed her well. He really was good for her and I knew it meant a lot to Dianne that Joe and I got along.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner