Chapter 23

Joe's POV

D-"What"
J-"I love you when I fell in love with you we were strangers I barely knew you, then we became really good friends, then we were lovers without admitting it. If I know what love is it's because of you. Look I'm sorry I haven't manned up and done this sooner you just mean so much to me that the thought of losing you shattered my heart. But I had already nearly lost you. I let our relationship become a friendship again which believe me was the hardest thing ever because of how beautiful you are." Dianne smirked.
"Being in love with you makes everything easy like getting up in the morning because I know I'm gonna see your face and you will tell your little jokes"
Dianne giggled a bit.
J-"Your voice and laugh is my favourite sound hell everywhere I look I'm reminded of you because your my world and when I thought I was gonna lose that I tried to push all those feelings and love away so I wouldn't get hurt but I ended up causing a divide between us and I don't want there to be a divide, let's be honest we both know I'm not great at maths"
Dianne giggled and punched my arm softly.
J-"Okay I don't think I should say anymore in case I start saying silly things, but my heart is and will always be yours, therefore, you can do anything you want with it for example right now you could tear it out of my chest and stamp on it or something less gruesome"
Dianne giggled taking little steps forward when I noticed she was already millimetres apart from me. I looked at her with so much love and she looked at me before she quickly turned away. I felt Dianne's hands wrap around my head before pulling my head down so my lips met hers. It was almost like she had changed her mind which I wasn't complaining about. We pulled apart and Dianne's soft voice spoke.

D-"I love you too Joe"
J-"I'm so sorry I didn't man up and tell you sooner I didn't have faith in myself that I could do it"
D-"Joe love is one big leap of faith and you took it eventually"
Tears slowly fell out of both Dianne and my eyes. I hugged her so tightly.
J-"I love you Dianne Buswell... will you be my girlfriend"
D-"I love you too Joe Sugg and yes I think I will"
We both laughed. It was a relieved laugh. I have her back.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner