Prologue

Marinette
Hello, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Most people know me as a shy, clumsy, baker's daughter of Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, who has a giant crush on Adrien Agreste  and the heroine, Ladybug, savior of Paris. I have many secrets that no one knows about. Only people in certain places know who I am. But they only know a certain part or parts about me. They don't know the whole me. But here's my whole story...

I was born on June 17. My biological parents are, Star butterfly and Marco Diaz. I was born in a dimension called Mewni. Star's besties are me dad, her ex boyfriend Tom, son of lucitor, Ponyhead, Kelly, Jorbe, and my dad's dragon-cycle Nachos. My dad's besties are, Janna, Jackie, Ferguson, Alfonso, and Oscar. Tom and Star broke up but they both moved on. Tom ended up marrying a demon named Dayton. They had a son named Zayn. During the summers Zayn and I dated when I was 10 until I was 12. I broke up with him because I caught him cheating on me with another demon. anyway... My mom, grandmother, great great great great grandmother, and her REAL daughter destroyed all magic...

Or so they thought.

When I was born magic came back to Mewni. Earth and Mewni were separated again. My mewman name is, Galexia Butterfly. My title is Galexia the Underestimated. I used my mom's title because I felt like lots of people would underestimate me. I was right. I was born with ladybugs on my cheeks. My mom, Star always told me to hide them with makeup. I don't know if it has anything with me being Ladybug but there's a possibility. My wand had a giant Ladybug in the center. The main color color was a light blue. On the handle it has three ribbons wrapped in it. There was a large red one. Over it was a medium sized black one. On top of the black one was, a small light green ribbon. Around the giant ladybug, there were four small black cat faces with green eyes. There was one at the bottom of the handle. My dad, Marco, gave me his dimensional scissors. Along with the wand came the Book of Spells. A small blue man with blue eyes wearing a yellow robe came with the book. He was known as Glossaryck or Glossaryck of terms. He taught me how to use my magic wand. He taught me how to dip down and what happens during mewberty. Luckily I learned how to turn into a butterfly when I was young. I want through mewberty when I was at Mewni so it didn't happen when I was somewhere else. My mom, Star, told me that if anyone found out if be sent back to live in Mewni. On my dad's side of the family there's, him, his younger sister, Mariposa Diaz, his mom, Angie Diaz, and his dad, Rafael Diaz. On my mom's side of the family... From oldest to newest queens/King...

1. Skywinn
2. Estrella
3. Rhina
4. Dirhenia
5. Crescenta
6. Justin
7. Solaria
8. Eclipsa
9. Meteora
10. Festivia
11. Celena
12. Comet
13. Moon
14. Star

Meteora was never queen but I added her anyway. Dirhenia and Crescenta are sisters. Solaria and Justin are brother and sister. Meteora is Eclipsa's daughter.

Eclipsa was supposed to be married to king Shastacan but she married her monster love, Globgor. Their child, Meteora had monster like features, so she was swapped for a normal child. Eclipsa and Globgor are supposed to be gone but since they were trapped in crystals by Rhombulous, they're still alive. Meteora would've been queen but she was turned into a baby when she attacked Mewni. Rhombulous is apart of the Magical High Commission. Hekapoo, Rhombulous, Octavian are apart of the magical high commission as well. Lekmeth was apart of it but he died. An important place is Mewni is the magical sanctuary. They Magical Sanctuary has flowers. They're known as the rejuvenation pods. It can bring a dead person back to life using magic or give them their souls back. They sanctuary also has a well that leads to the Realm Of Magic. If you stay in the realm of magic too long you'll forget your memories of people and things you know then yourself. If you manage to get out you'll remember everything that happens in the realm of magic and what you knew before you went in. The only way to remember is to eat pudding. I know it sounds weird but it works. One of the things about my wand is that I have to say the queen's full name or title to whoever made or used the spell or it won't work. When I was 1 Mina threatened to kill me hoping that my family and I would leave. The best solution was to put me up for adoption.