Ch. 29: The Visitors

Marinette
I wake up in my room and see Adrien already up.

"Hey." I say.

" Good Morning Bugaboo. " he says.

"What did I say about the 'Bugaboo' calling?" I say.

" Well, too bad. I'm gonna call you that anyway. Besides I know you secretly love it. " he says.

I blush at the comment.

"Where's Alya and Nino?" I ask.

"Still asleep." He says.

"I want to tell them. I want to tell Alya and Nino that we're a thing now." I say.

Adrien smirks and says.

"I have the perfect idea. You just leave everything to me Purrincess." He says.

I giggle and roll my eyes. I give Adrien a quick peck on the cheek and then i hear another knock.

"Enter!" I say.

I see Hayden Jones and Lillian Ross.

"Hayden? Lilly? What are you guys doing here!?" I ask.

"We came to see you M." Lillian says.

I'm just gonna put Lilly for Lillian.

I run up to them and give them a hug.

"Marebare... We c-can't b-breathe." Hayden says.

" Sorry... " I say.

"Who let you in and how'd you get here?" I ask.

" Your mom and we found out. Sabine texted us. She told us everything. " Lilly says.

"E-Everything?" I ask.

" Yep. Your past... " Hayden says.

"Ahem!" We hear.

I turn around and see Alya, Nino, and Adrien looking from me to Hayden and Lilly then back to me.

"Oh! Adrien, Alya, Nino, meet Hayden Jones and Lillian Ross. Lilly, Hayden meet Adrien Agreste , Alya Cesaire, anf Nino Lahiffe." I say.

" Marinette... How come Lilly can vall you M. But i can't? " Adrien asks.

"Because she came up with it first." I start.

I lean into Adrien's ear and whisper.

"Besides... You have many nicknames for me anyway Kitten." I pull back and smirk.

I see a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Are we missing something?" Everyone else in the room asks.

" Nope! " we both say.

I hear chuckling from Adrien's bag.

I grab it and rush to the bathroom.

"Plagg, Tikki, you guys need to stay hidden and quiet. Hayden and Lilly don't know you exist or that Adrien is Chat Noir, that I'm Ladybug, that Chloe is Queen Bee, that Nino is Carapace, or that Alya is Rena Rouge. I know most people know but i want to keep it a secret for those who don't. Please tell the other kwamis through your mind talk or whatever it is." I whisper-yell .

They both nod understanding and I walk out of the bathroom. I hear Alya and Nino say.

"I gotta go take care of something. I'll be right back.

I summon the all seeing eye and watch as Chloe does the same thing.

I giggle and put it away. Then I set Adrien's bag where it was.

I go back to where everyone else is and sit down. I hear more knocks.

" Enter! " I say.

Evie, Carlos, and Jay enter my room.

We all bow or cursey

Sorry i dont know how its spelled.

"Alex... Maleficent and Hades wish to see you..." Evie says.

I nod and say.

"Sorry i gotta go. Jay, Carlos, Evie, you guys are free right?" I ask.

They all nod.

" then you can hang out in here. " I say.

I walk up to Adrien and whisper.

"Don't tell them unless you plan on making them swear not to tell anyone about us and if you plan on having them help you tell Alya and Nino. Or anyone that doesnt know."

He nods and i leave the room.

Hey guys. I hope you liked this lil chappy. I took a break yesterday but I posted a lot of chappies. Until next time. Bug Out!