Ch. 1: What Happend To Marinette?/The Fight

Marinette's pov

I wake up at 6. I get up and get ready for school. I wear my usual outfit. I grab my stuff and head out. But not before grabbing Tikki and some cookies for her. I get to school and see Alya talking to Adrien and Nino. I sneak up behind them.

"HI!!!"

" AHH!!! "

"Oh it's just you."

" you're early for once. "

"Guys let's get to class."

" PHHT the look on your guy's face!!! Ha ha ha... I'm going to stop now. "

On the way there we hear,

"ADRIKINZ!!!"

Chloe pushes me away but I do a back flip.

"Really?"

She tries to kiss Adrien. I look at him and I can tell her uncomfortable.

"Chloe, can't you tell that Adrien's uncomfortable when you do that?"

"Please! He's perfectly fine but he would be uncomfortable if you were to try and kiss him. He'd be so grossed out by your commoners mouth. He's NEVER want to kiss you ever again. He'd put a restraining order on you. Then he would want to be with mwah!"

" ADRIEN'S OBVIOUSLY NOT FINE CHLOE!!! "

"Well I gotta get to class. Bye ADRIKINZ!!!"

" sorry about Chloe. "

"Its fine."

" WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU STARING AT? "

Everyone points to me.

"What?"

" you can back flip!!! "

"Yeah, so? Anyway I gotta go to class so I'm not late. I suggest you all so the same."

I walk off and go to class. I see Chloe and Sabrina are the only ones here besides me. I sit down and get ready for class. I notice Chloe walking over to me. I decide to ignore her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't MARI-TRASH!!!"

" WHAT do you want Chloe? "

"You need to stay away from my ADRIKINZ! GOT IT!!!"

" you can't decide what Adrien does or WHO he hangs out with. You AREN'T his mother. I'd say the closest person that acts like Adrien's mother is Natalie. You are more of a sister to Adrien. "

"NO I AM NOT!!! ADRIEN IS MINE!!! DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT HIM, TALK TO HIM OR EVEN SPEAK TO HIM!!! IT I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!! NEXT TIME REMEMBER YOU ARE TALKING TO... "

"Chloe Burgeois daughter of the mayor of Paris and Audrey Bourgeois the famous fashion designer... Blah blah blah... I don't care... Now leave me alone."

" I NEVER SAID YOU COULD TALK"

"YOU AREN'T MY MOTHER!!! YOU DON'T AND CAN'T CONTROL! MY LIFE, CHLOE!!!"

"THAT'S IT!!! MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!! YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!"

At lunch...
The lunch bell rings. I pack my stuff and head to the bakery for !y lunch. I'm about to reach the steps when I hear Chloe and Sabrina talking.I decide to ignore it until I hear...

"Oh look Sabrina it's Mari-trash heading home to her sad little bakery. With her PATHETIC people she calls her parents! No wonder they live in a bakery. They're so poor they have to live where they work!!!"