Ch. 32: A Strange Dinner/Nightmares

Marinette
I het up and decide to put this on for dinner.

MarinetteI het up and decide to put this on for dinner

Wearing Mal's dress

I hide my face and go downstairs for dinner.

I go sit with Mal, Ben, Beast, Belle, Evie, Doug, Carlos, Jane, Jay, Lannie, Uma, Harry, Gil, Alya, Nino, Adrien, Maleficent, Hades, and Fairy God Mother.

"Sweetie... What's wrong?" Mal asks.

Everyone looks in this direction curiously.

I can feel my arms and hands starting to shake.

After a while I lift my head to look at them.

I hear most of them gasp

I can feel tears threatening to spill.

I don't let them and I take shaky breaths.

"I don't know what to do anymore... I need help... I almost killed..." I trail off.

"Almost killed? Alex what are you talking about?" Belle asks.

"J-Just ask... Chad and Audrey..." I whisper.

" Who? " Everyone asks.

I sigh.

"Alya, phone." I say.

She gives me her phone and i go to the video.

I hand it to Mal and Ben.

I look down too scared to see their faces.

After the video ends they show it to everyone in the room.

I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I look up and see the class.

They all gasp.

"It's not going away... It never will... I even tried using the ember on myself to fix it... Nothing works... I'm stuck... I'm a danger to Mewni, Auradon, New York, China, and Paris... The whole world... Star... I highly doubt the magic from the sanctuary or the realm of magic will help... Nothing will..." I whisper the last part.

I feel tears roll down my face as I feel a strange feeling.

I turn around and see that I'm back in Paris.

I see Alya, Nino and Adrien.

I walk up to them. Then before i know it i reveal all of my secrets.

Everyone is shocked. The next day I see Alya, Nino and Adrien.

I walk up to them but all they do is yell at me.

"Why did you lie to us! I trusted you Marinette! I thought we were besties... Besties tell each other everything... I can't be friends with a liar..." Alya says.

" but Alya! I didn't say anything to keep you safe! I did this to keep you out of danger! Please! Don't do this! "

"Its too late..." I hear Alya say.

I turn to Nino.

He just turns to go with Alya.

I then turn to Adrien.

"I can't believe I thought we could ever be friends... You're just like the rest of them. You only love me because I'm rich and famous. I can't believe I ever loved you. Your worthless. I don't know why you got chosen to be Ladybug! Chloe would make a better Ladybug than you! I can't be friends with a lowlife like you. Chloe was right. You are a worthless pathetic piece of trash! No one would ever date you! You probably made all that stuff up just to get attention... I rather date Lila or Chloe. I'd be caught dead dating you! I wouldn't ever date you even if i was dead! this friendship is over. Go find a new Chat Noir!" Adrien yells.

" Adrien... Wait! " i yell.

Its useless. I see him go to kiss Chloe.

My heart breaks and i fall to my knees.

I cry and see Tikki staring at me angrily.

"I can't believe you lied to me! I can't believe Master Fu even chose you! Your worthless, ugly, pathetic, and a crybaby! I dont even know why i ever put up with you! I'm leaving!" Tikki yells.

I wake up in my room and touch my ears. Nothing.

"Tikki? Tikki!? Alya!? Nino!? Adrien!? Chat!? Plagg!? Master Fu!? Please answer me! Please!..." I beg.

I remember what happened yesterday at school and cry.

I go to school and see posters of me.

'Mari-trash is a fake! A crybaby! A pathetic little girl! A worthless ugly person! She's a liar!'

All those types of things are on posters of me.

I try to talk to everyone but nothing. At lunch i go to the bakery only to see Tom and Sabine looking at me disappointed.

"You told them! We trusted you! You can't even keep a little secret! We hate you! You are a worthless, pathetic, ugly, crybaby! You are a disgrace to this family! You're a pathetic excuse for a daughter!" They both say.

I feel tears roll down my face.

"Why? You're the ones who told me i could! I'm the one who trusted you!" I yell.

" go to your room! " they yell.

I go up to my room and cry. Soon I see an akuma.

It goes into my locket and i hear myself say.

"Yes Hawkmoth."

I transform into this...

I go back to school and end up using my magic powers to hurt people

After weeks of doing this i see Gabriel Agreste. I go to him and take his miraculous. I put it on and turn into this...

I end up using the Ladybug earring and the Chat Noir ring and using the wish

I end up using the Ladybug earring and the Chat Noir ring and using the wish. Before i know it everything is back to normal. After days i end up revealing my secrets again. Weeks after weeks it just keeps on repeating. Soon I feel myself shaking.

I look up and see everyone looking at me scared. I see Tyrone looking at me worried. I see everyone standing away from me.

"What happened?" I ask.

Hey guts. I hope you liked this chapter. What will happen? Find out next chapter. Until next time. Bug Out!