Ch. 3: The Announcememt

Marinette
As I walk back into the classroom I see everyone staring at me.

"What?"

" you look...So amazing. "

"Thanks?"

Just then the teacher, Ms. Bustier said,

"Class science you all have been doing very well on your work we are going on a field trip!"

" where are we going miss? " Rose asked

"We are going to... She pauses

The place."

My eyes go wide.

"When?" I ask

"We're staying from 7a.m. To 4p.m.

"Why there?" I ask

" because there are the only people open at the time I wanted to leave. Oh and a!! of your parents have given you all permission. "

I stare around the room everyone seems really excited to go. Even Adrien. Everyone but me.

I had a look of horror like I just saw a ghost. A lot of thought were going through my mind.

Why did they approve of this? they all remember what happens eight years ago. What if we 're partnered up and I injure my ribs and right ankle. But what if Marin comes along?! THIS CAN BE MY CHANCE TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!!

1 feel Alya poke my arm.

"Girl are you ok??" Alya asks. Just then she whispers, "it it about Adrien,,,"

She smirked.

"No actually. It's just that I've been nervous about... Things...,"

" is it about... " Alya starts

"No... Just a personal thing. To pull find out soon." I interuppt

Time skip to After school

Enter and say,

"And you let me go THERE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 8 YEARS AGO. WELL MOST LIKELY BE PARTNERED AND THEN I MIGHT HAVE TO DO THE THING!!! I'm Not READY!!! I HAVENT practised since the ACCIDENT. I want TO go and have fun with my friends but I'm scared of having to do it then FALLING!!! What if nothing works OUT?!"

" Its ok we let you go so you could be happy again.  Well send personal boodyguards with you. We've also called 112 just to makes sure to call if something happens. "

I smile.

"Thanks. I'm going to bed Goodnight maman, papa."I say to my mom and dad.

" goodnight sweetie. " they both say.

As soon as my night clothes are in I say goodnight to Tikki.