Ch. 38: The Reveal To The World

Marinette
When everyone steps on stage I speak.

"I know a lot of people here who aren't from Paris are very curious who the beloved heroes are. Now I know what you're thinking... What do these kids have to do with that... Well, let's find out."

Master Fu gets out the boxes.

I hand the correct box to everyone. I say to them.

"Before you open the box... I'd like to say something to you all... When I started... I wasn't the best... Over these past several of months... Being her... Was the best thing I could ask for... Meeting each and everyone of you guys... I know Master Fu and I chose the correct people for the job... Protecting Paris..." I trail off.

I nod and everyone opens their box. Allix just stands there confused.

We all transform.

Sorry i couldnt find luka or max's transformations.

After I transform I go over to Alix.

"Alix Kubdel. I present you with the miraculous of the bunny. It grants the power of time travel. You will use this for the greater good. I trust you with this job of protecting Paris. I knew from the first day that I met you... You would be chosen." I say.

I hand her the miraculous box.

Just imagine Alix younger.

I smile at everyone.

I turn back to the crowd and see most people shocked. Especially my parents.

"I remember meeting my kwami for the first time."

I detransform and nod to the others.

They detransform too.

All of the kwamis float up to me while everyone is freaked out.

"Its ok... They won't hurt you.." I say.

" Tikki, Plagg, Trixx, Wayzz, Pollen, Chuppu, Fluff, Nooroo, Dusuu... You guys were the best kwamis I've ever met... Even through tough times... You helped us... Even when SOME people used you for evil things... " i say.

I pause and glare at Natalie and Gabriel.

They look away.

"But what I'm trying to say is... We love you guys..." I say.

All of the kwamis hug their holders. Dusuu amd Nooroo even hug Natalie amd Gabriel.

I smile.

I take the miraculous away from Natalie amd Gabriel. I give them back to Master Fu.

We bow amd the others head back to their seats.

After a while the coronation is over.

I go to the others and I say to them.

"Until I return... Watch over Tikki for me..." I say as I take out the earrings.

They all nod and we continue to party.

After weeks.. Everyone goes back to their home.

Hey guys! Only one chapter left! It'll be the Epilogue. I know this story is super long. Truth be told i never planned on having this story so long but oh well. Until next time. Bug Out!