Ch. 22: Galexia Vs. Toffee

Marinette
When I reach the Louve I see Toffee and a lot of Police officers shooting at him.

"So you finally showed up... Princess..." He says.

"Leave!" I yell.

" not until I get the throne. " he says.

"ok... We'll make a deal." Star says.

" What... " he asks.

"We give you the throne... You leave paris, Auradon, China, New York, anywhere else alone..." Star continues.

As this happened I go into butterfly form and whisper in my hands.

"I call the darkness unto me. From deepest depths of Earth and sea. Ancient evils unawoken. Break the one that can't be broken. To darkest nights I pledge my soul. To crush my heart to burning coal. To summon forth a deadly power. To see my hated foe devowered!"

As Star and Toffee are about to shake hands I aim all six of my hands and point them to Toffee's heart. A dark purple boat comes out as it hits Toffee.

He slowly starts melting in black goop. To make sure he's dead. I say.

"I call the spell which has no name. My mother's gift from which she reigned. Eclipse my heart with rightful power. Stand before the queen and cower!"

This comes out...

It goes through Toffee and then disintegrates

After that we all see Toffee's ashes on the ground.

I go back to civilian form and pass out.

No one
Eclipsa catches Galexia.

"What happened to her?" Alya asks.

" she just needs rest. She did just use the second and third most powerful spell in the book. " Eclipsa says

"What book?" Nino asks.

Just then the book of spells appears.

"That." Eclipsa says while pointing to the book.

" what's the most powerful spell" Adrien asks.

" the whispering spell" Everyone from Mewni and Marco's family and friends from Earth say.

"What does it do?" Tandy asks.

"It destroys magic or the wand." Star says.

" Wand? " Tyrone asks confused.

Tikki comes out holding the wand.

"Cool!" Adrien, Nino, and Alya say.

Just then Marinette wakes up confused.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chappy. I'll continue it tomorrow. Anyway. Until next time. Bug Out!