Ch. 37: Coronation Pt. 2

Marinette
Soon everyone thats attending is sitting down. I hear trumpets and someone say.

"Emperor Felix Reyes and Empress Bridgette Reyes also known as Sabine Dupain-Cheng and Tom Dupain-Cheng King and Queen of China! Queen Mal and King Benjamin of Auradon! King Hades and Queen Maleficent of The Isle Of The Lost! Tandy Johnson and Tyrone Johnson from New York City! Queens Star, Moon, Skywinn, Estrella, Rhina, Dirhenia, Crescenta, Solaria, Eclipsa, Meteora, Festivia, Celena, and Comet and Kings Justin, Marco, River and Globgor of Mewni! Also welcome our honored guests the princess has invited herself! Felix, Bri, Jenny, Sam, Ava, Carl, Josh, Dana, Evan, Hannah, Michael, Olivia, Celeste, Taylor, Alya Cesaire, Nino Lahiffe, Adrien Agreste, ( and everyone from Mrs. Bustier's class) Hayden Jones, Lillian Ross! Gabriel Agreste and Natalie Sancoeur!" The man says.

I see my parents walk out and sit on their thrones while my friends sit in the front.

"Princess Galexia Butterfly, Alexandrite Concielle, Marissa Bowen, Maria Reyes, Maria Dupain-Cheng, Lady Luck the model, Ladybug heroine of Paris, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a pianist, guitarist, flute player, and daughter of the best bakery in P...

"Princess Galexia Butterfly, Alexandrite Concielle, Marissa Bowen, Maria Reyes, Maria Dupain-Cheng, Lady Luck the model, Ladybug heroine of Paris, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a pianist, guitarist, flute player, and daughter of the best bakery in Paris, France!" The man says.

I step out of the room and curtsey to everyone as they bow or curtsey back.I

I say a little speech about everything that ive done and how I'm thankful for the chance to get to know everyone even when life would be difficult and get in the way.

Then I look at Master Fu and we both nod.

He steps on stage and I say.

"Please can we have Adrien Agreste, Alya Cesaire, Nino Lahiffe, Alix Kubdel, Lé Chen Kim, Luka Coufaine, Max Kanté, Chloe Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste, and Natalie Sancoeur join us on stage please!"

They look confused as they step on stage.

Hey guys! Sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger! Just gotta wait till tomorrow to find out what happeneds! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Until next time. Bug Out!