ə

»»»

The cage door rattles as Hoseok enters it, it's way more bigger and more secured than Jimin's.He shivers feeling the coldness of the area."You're finally here"A deep voice says making him look at it.It was a guy with inhuman looks and all.Hoseok frowns remembering what Jimin told him.

Kim Taeyong?..Taehyun?no..Taehyung yeah him..yes of course.He slowly closes the cage door and fully gets inside."You look more kissable up close"Taehyung says making him blush a little bit he clears his throat and grabs his clipboard, reading his description."He was a father of...a girl..his first kill was his family"Hoseok murmurs feeling sad about Taehyung.

"Is that file more attractive then me?"Taehyung suddenly asks grinning like a wolf, and to be honest he looks very handsome."O-Oh..n-no..just checking you're description"Hoseok stutters and feels the chain move meaning he's moving."Don't need to look at that..I'll tell you about myself"Taehyung says grinning creepily at Hoseok who shivers gulping.

"You..know why I'm the most danger to this city?"Taehyung asks getting up and walk towards his chain takes him, inches away from Hoseok's small body."They say I'm not human"He whispers trying to get closer go Hoseok, who's breath hitches and Taehyung chuckles."Are you scared doll?"He asks in a teasing manner and sits back down making Hoseok breath in relief.

"N-No"Hoseok answers and grabs his clipboard and pen."I-I'll asks s-some questions"He says clearly smirking and nodding at the cute doctor."Ask me anything doll..I promise I won't bite..."He says making Hoseok lick his lips."yet'.."He says putting more pressure on the 't'."I know you'll ask questions like, what makes killing people so addictive?"He asks making Hoseok nod and sigh.

"S-So tell..why is it so addicting?"Hoseok asks getting nervous by the fact Taehyung gets all dull."I just love the way they beg, come into they're real form..show how pathetic they really are"He says and the whole cage shakes making Hoseok fall forwards."Aww..doll You almost fell on you're pretty face"Taehyung says chuckling when Hoseok gets up in shock, he looks up only to be eye to eye level with Taehyung.

"S-Sorry"Hoseok stutters feeling shy and embarrassed."You know doll, all the doctors who came..never returned back"He says in Hoseok's ear and his chained hands suddenly grabs his chin making his heartbeat fasten."You wanna know why?"He asks trailing his thumb on his milky cheek and chuckles.

"They all died..very painful deaths"He says and begins to laugh loudly while Hoseok tries to get out of his grasp."But don't worry doll..I won't kill a precious thing like you"He says and Hoseok screams when Taehyung grabs harder."Scream..all you want doll..nobody can hear you"He says his eyes turning darker and darker as Hoseok pushes him away and opens the door of the cage while scrambling outside.

"Come back soon dollie"He hears Taehyung say with a wave making Hoseok sigh in relief, but that's not the end..He has to visit them again."Mr.Jung please get up"The guard says and picks him up while carrying him to the cafe, so he can enjoy some time alone.

"My pretty little darling, the lamb never escapes the wolf...

«««
(I'm thinking of making a Pirate! Makane line or someone..You choose and princess Hoseok fic..You tell me if you want it or not)