|•

•••

As the sun shines, Hoseok feels a strong body cuddle his side and another cuddle his legs making it impossible to move.He raises his hear a little  and notices that Taehyung is hugging his legs and Jimin is hugging his side.

"Aish, get up you two!"Hoseok says and shoves Jimin away making him fall to the floor with a thud."Fucking hell, doll"Jimin mumbles rubbing his head looking at Hoseok with a frown.

As for Taehyung, before Hoseok kicks him he gets up from the bed with a sigh."C'mon Jimin get up"He mumbles and Hoseok rolls his eyes getting uo from the bed and walks to his closet to change...

••

As Hoseok's day is off, the whole day he's been at home with two idiots fighting for a cookie jar or clothes.Jimin suddenly comes to him and smirks looking at him.

"Do me a favor doll, on you're back now"Jimin orders as Hoseok raises an eyebrow at him."And why woukd I do that?"He asks as he notices Taehyung is long gone.

"Because I said so"Jimin says as he shows his crimson eyes making Hoseok roll his eyes and lie on his back on the carpeted floor.

"What are you gonna do?"Hoseok asks as Jimin gets on too of him with his amra on either side of Hoseok's head, his lips close to Hoseok's ear.

"Push-ups"Jimin grunts and starts doing it, every time he comes down, he leaves a peck on Hoseok's lips making a mess out of him.

"Why *kiss* am *kiss" I doing *kiss* this?"Hoseok mumbles in between kisses that Jimin gives him and earns a chuckle from Jimin who does his last twenty and gets up with another peck to Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok sighs getting up as well with a blush."Doll, how about we go out?"Jimin asks with a hopeful face and Hoseok thinks for a while.

"Won't anyone recognize you?"Hoseok asks and Jimin shrugs looking at him."I'll just cover my face"He says and Hoseok shrugs as well giving a nod...

•••

Namjoon's eyes widen when Jin comes inside with a panicked face and all and grabs his things, along with Namjoon

"What's wrong?"Namjoon asks as Jin frowns his crimson eyes and his fangs bare out."They're here"He mumbles and looks down the balcony with focus.

"Who?"Namjoon asks and gasps when Jin jumps off the railing with no hesitation.

"Witches...

•••