♠♦

×××

"Don't do this, please"Hoseok pleads the smirking woman, who's currently looking at the small window, located on the too of the temple, staring at the dull moonlight with hooded eyes as she snaps her at the chained boy.

"But I have to pup, don't worry your pretty head about it, it'll only be a pinch and you're gone"She giggles patting his cheek softly, as the moonlight goes even duller she breathes in.

"Let's begin this ceremony"

She drops her grin, playing with the knife before slicing the boy's skin, making him hiss as blood drips down his chest, making the woman grin nack in satisfaction.

She begins to recite few words, her eyes focused on the blood dripping on the dark brown statue, which seems pretty old by the looks.

Hoseok feels sweat roll down his forehead as his body gets heated suddenly, his hands grasping at the cool cuffs for relief.

He feels his body weaken with each word she says, as the whole crowd begin reciting the same words as her, as his wound begins to stop dripping, the statue shaking slightly.

"Come back to me, my love..."

He grunts feeling his throw close, as heat fills his body again, sweat rolling down his body.

He's so dead.

×××××

"You fucking went without me, you dwarf!"Taehyung screams stopping near the other vampire, making him roll his eyes, sensing the temple nearby them.

"He's in pain"Jimin mumbles feeling the captured boy's distress in their bond, making him growl, finally getting a glimpse of a tall temple hidden in the trees near them.

"Wait wait, we can't just barge in like this!"Taehyung defies stopping the older from going in the tall temple, and smirks.

"What do you mean we can't go in like this, Hoseok's in there!"He growls but stops seeing the male with raised brows pointing to two pair of dark, witch cloaks.

"We have to wear these, otherwise they'll just take him away seeing us"

"Whatever"

Murmuring, the male slips the cloak on, feeling his eyes hood from the moonlight.

"Where do you get these anyways?"Jimin asks with a frown as they speed towards the temple, looking at the wooden door.

"From Jin hyung"

"Course you did"

××××××××

The dark haired male sighs as he wanders in the cells, looking for a certain werewolf kept captive in these cells, feeling his own steps in his ears.

He knew where the witches kept their prisoners captive as he has been captured multiple times before, as they don't quite have an alliance with them.

With a dill expression, he almost smiles when he comes across a struggling figure in a cell.

The captive male growls when he senses someone near his cell, making him growl ready to attack the other.

"Calm down pup, I'm gonna get you out of here.."He mumbles to the other, spreading the cell bars with both hands be for getting inside with no care.

"Stop moving"Hr snaps before crouching down to the werewolf, getting his wrists in one hand be for snapping them open, before getting to his neck chain.

"There"

He feels the werewolf grumble something before getting up on his feet.

"I gladly would accept a thank you"

"Shut up, let's go"The werewolf grumbles getting past the taller vampire before walking out the cell, leaving a smirking male behind.

Shaking his head, he walks out as well, frowning when he senses like he forgot something.

×××××××××

"That bastard, leaving me alone like this"Namjoon huffs as he climbs off the tree he was sitting on, more Lil placed on by a careless person.

He dusts his clothes before moving his head up, his body freezing when he's looking down to a large wolf, who's currently looking at him like a lost puppy.

"G-Good puppy"He gulps backing away until he hits a tree, making his hands shake with fear as the wolf gets closer, not snarling but tilting his head at him.

Hr close his eyes, waiting for the wold to rip his skin open, but he gets a lick up his shaky and in return, making making frown opening his eyes.

"W-Wha—"

Hr watches ad the wolf shifts into a , adorable, bunny looking boy, making him sigh, standing up straight now.

The wolf just shifted into a bunny looking boy.

He's going crazy.

××××××××

Thank you so much for reading ❤