•••

Hoeeok sighs as Jimin buys another stuffed animal for him making a smile spread on his face

Hoeeok sighs as Jimin buys another stuffed animal for him making a smile spread on his face...he may be a psycho, but he's a really good person.

"Doll, you lookin' happy there"Jimin says as they walk through the dark roads while Jimin pulls his waist close to him.

"I am actually"Hoseok says and Jimin smiles intertwining their hands together as Hoseok wonders where Taehyung disappeared?."I'm glad, dollie"Jimin smiles softly as they pass an old alley.

Hoseok frowns when Jimin stops in his tracks and tightens his grip on his hand and pulls him closer so that Hoseok's in his chest.

Jimin growls as he stares at the dark alley with crimson eyew and pulls Hoseok behind him

Jimin growls as he stares at the dark alley with crimson eyew and pulls Hoseok behind him."J-Jimi—"

Jimin shushes Hoseok and his fangs bare out when a figure immerges from the dark corner and they both hear a loud giggle.

"Found you, little puppy"A girl's vooce giggles, her face still not in sight due to the darkness."Now, hand over the little puppy to me"She says now her voice serious as Jimin holds Hoseok close and growls at her.

"Oh a beast I see, no worries"She laughs and in a second Jimin's eyes widen as he's lifted up from the ground."Bye Bye"She giggles as Jimin falls to the ground unconscious.

"Now pup, don't move an inch"She says and Hoseok hears footsteps and a figure is in front of him."Such a beauty"She sighs and was about yo touch Hoseok but she flies behind with a shriek.

Hoseok opens his closed eyes and smiles as the witch is gone, maybe its because of the necklace he's wearing.

He panics when Jimin rubs his head stumbling up from the ground and fakks back down making Hoseok help him up."Hoseok?"Jimin groans softly and falls unconscious again on the ground as Hoseok tries to pick him uo but fails.

"Shit shit shit"Hoseok mumbles trying to pick Jimin's figure up but fails."Who told you to work out!?"Hoseok screeches out of breath and decides to drag the body home...

•••