ו×

•••

Hoseok trashes as Taehyung carries him on his shoulder with much ease making him cry out for help."Please let me go!"He whimpers as Taehyung carries him upstairs to the same room he tried to escape.Taehyung kicks the door open and throws Hoseok inside roughly making him wince.

"Shh..princess"Taehyung says grabbing his chin and Jimun enters the room with a short girl whimpering as he grabs her hair."Now dollie, tell us why did you try to escape?"Taehyung asks his eyes crimson as his grip on Hoseok's chin tightens.

Hoseok doesn't answer instead he looks at the girl who's faking fear,  she's probably thinking that the way Taehyung is with Hoseok,  will be the way Taehyung will be with her."Look at me doll, why did you try to run away?"Taehyung growls and Hoseok shakes his head while tearing up.

"Aww princess don't cry, I don't like it when my doll cries"Taehyung says and licks the tears away and Hoseok silently watches as Jimin pushes the girl on her knees making her cry out in pain."Whore"Jimun mutters and swings his axe cutting the girl's head off in one swift motion.

Hoseok whimpers loudly and grabs Taehyung tightly to calm himself down."Its okay princess, but you have to suffer from a punshiment"Taehyung cooes and Hoseok shakes his head when he's pinned on his back with Jimin holding his wrists and Taehyung holding his thighs..

--

Namjoon gulps hearing what Jin whispered and feels a hand on his waist pulling him close so that they're bodies are touching."You're so beautiful"Jin mumbles in his ear and the guards don't even flinch when his back slams against the cold cage making it shake.

"I like pretty things like you"Jin says and smirks kissing Namjoon's neck lightly making the boy gasp."E-Excuse me"Namjoon says clearing his throat and tried to push away Jin who doesn't even budge."Come on doc, give me the pill you brought"Jin says and tightens his grip on his waist as Namjoon takes out a blue pill with a shaky hand.

"C-Can you m-move?"Namjoon stutters blushing madly as Jin chuckles."Why should I, pretty?"Jin asks and rubs his thumb against Namjoon's thick lips making his breath hitch as he pushes Jin away making him chuckle and looks at the blushing doctor.

"T-Take this p-pill"Namjoon stutters taking his clipboard and clears his throat."Give me some water, pretty"Jin says taking the pill with a smirk as Namjoon hands him the glass with a shaky hand and a little water drios on his hand."So clumsy babe"Jin mutters and takes Namjoon's hand and licks the water as Namjoon turns red as hell and pulls his hand away.

"Yah!"Namjoon exclaims and Jin chuckles softly and drinks the glass of water while looking at Namjoon who was about to exit the cage, but stops at what Jin says next.

"I know where you're pretty friend is,  darling...

•••