°°

»»»

Hoseok moves up and down to remove the ropes from his hands, he even tried to rub it off but ended up slicing his skin open."Mppmp!!"He screams in hopes some one would hear him, Jimin and Taehyung left a few minutes ago after he fainted."Swumone!"He muffles out and sighs while tears fall down his cheeks.

He pants while resting for a bit since he did so many movements.He sighs, knowing that he can't escape this room easily without being spotted by Jimin or Taehyung.He closes his eyes and decide to sleep since, he doesn't want to die like this but a sudden giggle interrupts him as he sits up and gasps backing away.

"Doll...don't think you can escape us that easily.."Taehyung says as he watches with a bloody face, his mouth has blood running down and his lip is a little sliced."Stwop..pwease"Hoseok muffles out and tears begin to again fall down when he sees Taehyung grab a knife and come towards him with a smirk.

"Hush now princess, if you scream I'll slice you're neck open"Taehyung threatens and crouches down to remove the clothe in Hoseok's mouth."There you go darling"Taehyung smirks kissing his bruised lips making Hoseok wince a little since it hurt.

"P-Pleas..Let me go"Hoseok whimpers when Taehyung grabs his chin and forces his head up."You're ours doll...I can't just let my things go"Taehyung cooes kissing him now fully, tongues fiddling with each other as Taehyung pulls Hoseok closer by his small waist.

"So beautiful doll"Taehyung whispers pulling away as Hoseok blushes a little."You're ours right...I have to do this princess"Taehyung whisper a pushing Hoseok on his back making him yelp as Taehyung pins him down while getting a knife.

"S-Stop!"Hoseok yells and his eyes widen once Taehyung pushes the knife closer to his exposed chest."Mine"He mumbles and throws the knife away making Hoseok sigh but immediately gasp when Taehyung bites into his neck, so king and biting on it roughly."Stop moving so much!"Taehyung growls pushing Hoseok down this time more power.

"He already bit you huh?"Taehyung chuckles and suddenly bites into Hoseok's neck making the poor boy gasp and tears begin to fall.Hoseok whimpers feeling all dizzy but Taehyung pulls away with a bloody mouth."Goodnight darling...

°°°°

"Where is Mr.Jung?"The doctor asks getting angry."W-We don't know sir"One of them says while trembling terribly."Find him..we can't treat those patients!"He exclaims looking at them and points outside."Find him..or we look for another doctor"He says sighing and sits down on his desk with his head in his hands.

"Where could he be?"He murmurs and begins to get up, to take a round of the wars an all.He sighs and begins to walk around the halls, he frowns hearing a bang from a door, he licks h us lips and stops his movements to hear the sound clearly.He gasps once hearing muffled cries form the door and quickly walks to it with concerned face.

Without any hesitation, he slides the door open and gasps looking at the tied up Hoseok."Mr.Jung!"He examines and picks the young boy up and carries him to the nurse's office, not knowing a figure is watching him while smirking.

____

Hoseok flutters his eyes open, and groans feeling pain in his lower area."Mr.Jung..You're awake"A voice says snapping him out of his trance and he looks at the young doctor."Huh?"He exclaims looking at him and smiles."What happened Mr.Jung?"The doctor asks smiling at him warmly and Hoseok sighs.

"Can't remember a thing"He frowns and sits up looking at his bandaged body."I'm glad you're awake"The doctor says handing him a cup of water."Thank you"Hoseok says and drinks the water."What's you're name?"The doctor asks only knowing  his last name."Hoseok"Hoseok answers with a smile.

"Oh..well I'm Suho...

«««
(Yes I added Exo here)