þ

»»»

Hoseok takes a deep breaths to steady his breathing, Jimin scared the actual hell out of him."Mr.Jung!"A guard says touching him on his waist making Jimin's cage shake and the guard chokes suddenly and gasps on the floor as Hoseok looks at him shocked."Stop!"Hoseok yells trying to help the poor guard but Jimin just tilts his head making the guard suffer more.

"H-Help m-m-me"The guard chokes clawing at Hoseok's small hand making the cage go wild and before Hoseok knows it, the guard is limp on the floor making Hoseok shriek and back away from him."See princess, no one can touch you...you're ours..only ours"Jimin laughs loudly and Hoseok tries to escape the room but he falls down and an unknown force drags him backwards to Taehyung's cage making him scream out loud.

"Oh but doc, a patient is left"Jimin smiles creepily at him and he trashes when he's thrown in the cage making it shake a little."Aww Jiminie you scared the princess"Taehyung coees rubbing his cheek softly when he gets inside."Let g-g-ah!"Hoseok yelps when his gown is taken off from his shoulder and his shirt if off his shoulder roughly making him gasp and push at Taehyung's chest but no use.

Hoseok's body feels like his body is  paralyzed, he's lost in thought when suddenly Taehyung licks a large stripe up his bare shoulder making his breathing fasten."Taste so Good dollie"Taehyung whispers and bites roughly into Hoseok's small shoulder making him scream in pain as tears fall down."Mr.Jung!"Someone screams making Taehyung drop him to the cage floor limp."Aww was I too rough doll?"Taehyung asks smiling at him as his vision is blurry and all.

"Get him out of there!"A voice says and his hears the cage door open and then screams..all screams he's hears and then his world goes black...

-

Hoseok wakes up with immense pain in his body, it felt like his body was on fire and someone was pinching it."Mr.Jung"A voice calls him making his head snap towards it."What happened?"He asks frowning at the doctor who's smiling at him weakly."You were attacked..and then you lost you're conscious"He explains pouring a cup of water for Hoseok who groans feeling the pain increase within his body.

"Attacked?"He asks rubbing his forehead and looks at the doctor and drinks a cup of water."Well, Mr.Jung you weren't really attacked..I was looking at the mark the patient left on you're shoulder..it looks like some animal left it..some sort of bonding mark"He explains showing the photos taken of the mark on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Bonding?"He asks frowning a little bit and grabs the photos, looking at them."Now, do you still want to look after the patients or should I change?"The doctor asks making Hoseok shake his head."I'll take care of them"He smiles earning a smile from the doctor."And also, beware Mr.Jung. someone just killed two guards"He says making Hoseok's blood run cold as the doctor leaves the room...killed?

«««