»»»

T

he cold room where Hoseok lies is dead silent making the poor doctor struggle against the ropes tying his wrists and legs.He has a black clothe in his mouth and blood me on his neck.He whimpers trashing to open the strong bond of the ropes but no use."Mmph!"He screams out on the cold dark room but nothing comes to his help, he knows he's still in the Asylum, since there is a bed and old syringes and bloody bandages on the bed and floor.

He winches feeling pain in his lower stomach and sees blood oozing out of from a big deep cut, but it's not that much."Swome one!"He screams and tries to crawls toward the door, he sighs reaching halfway and hears footsteps from outside making him alert.His breathing quickened when he hears them and quickly crawls towards the door and bangs it with his head making a loud noise.

"Hello?..is someone in there?"A girl's voice asks and he bangs it again and muffles out a 'yes'."Oh my"He hears the woman says and the door slides open to reveal a nurse."Oh my..Mr.Jung!"She exclaims and crouches down go match his height."I'll untie you right away"She says removing the clothe his mouth making him gasp.

"Please untie my hands"Hoseok pants out and the nurse nods and was about to untie his hands but she suddenly stops.Hoseok looks up and his eyes widen in pure horror when he watches the nurse's head sliding off from her neck."AHH!"He screams and backs way from the limp body, he feels like puking at the moment.

"Oh my god"He whimpers out when he sees Taehyung standing there with a smirk on his bloody face, with no weapon or so."See doll..no one touches you except us"He says his eyes turning crimson and he look at Hoseok with a bloody smile."You're ours"He whispers and drags the body away, blood still oozing out rapidly and Hoseok gags looking away.

"Aww..princess You're mouth can't be opened"Jimin suddenly appears in front of him and stuffs a clothe in his mouth after kissing him roughly."Stwop ppwese"He whimpers and Jimin grabs his chin cooing at him and wipes the tears with a bloody thumb."Aww darling..don't cry"He says and begins to lick the tears on Hoseok's face making him wince and whimper.

"So beautiful"Jimin murmurs and trails down to his unmarked neck and Hoseok panics when he feels two needle like things  poke his neck."Mine"Hoseok whimpers when Jimin bites into his neck and sucks on it, but no blood is there.Hoseok Dell's dizzy and the last thing he sees is Jimin smirking at him with a bloody smile..

«««

(Extreme violence in the future chapters)