∆=

•••

Hoseok gulps when the woman stalks towards him and hoists him up by his arm

Hoseok gulps when the woman stalks towards him and hoists him up by his arm."Let's get ready shall we, pup?"She giggles and drags Hoseok to another dark area with few candles lighting.

"R-Ready?"Hoseok stutters with fright as she takes out a jet black gown."For the ceremony silly!"She snorts while looking around...

Jimin growls trying open the now changed chains around his wrists while Taehyung tries to bang the cage open."Let me out!"Taehyung growls his eyes already shining red as the guards gulp.

"Don't worry, the cages are strong enough"One of them whispers to another as Taehyung yells at them to let him go.

"I swear I'll chop you're head off, if you don't let me out!"Jimin now growls as the guards snickers turning around."Hoseok"Jimin mumbles sensing the fear from afar.

"Wait, Yoongi"Taehyung mumbles closing his eyes and focuses on the wolf."C'mon, answer me you mutt"Taehyung mumbles and suddenly stops when all that while opening his now yellow eyes with a smirk.

--

Hoseok squeaks when the witch grabs his chin making him look up."Don't move, little pup"She mumbles and brings a black pencil lipstick towards Hoseok's lips.

"We have to make you look good, not that you're not good looking

"We have to make you look good, not that you're not good looking...its just for the ceremony"She giggles softly and begins to apply the rest of thr makeup on his face.

"W-What did you do to my friends?"Hoseok stutters boldly making the woman sigh."Nothing pup, I just have them under my control that's all"She simply states like its some joke.

"A-All of them?"He stutters afraid now."All of them, even you're boyfriends in the asylum, they'll be here in not time"She says and Hoseok's breath hitches when she stuffs a knife in her pocket and smirks.

"You have no one now, pup"She says with a small giggle and grabs Hoseok's chin again but this time harder.

"You'll be soon gone, and my husband will be soon here"She sighs letting go of Hoseok and exits the room.

•••