œ

»»»

Doctors are chattering in the halls, nurses are walking here and there.Hoseok just sits on his seat with his new files, he's removed from taking care of the two , since they attacked him and all.He sighs opening the new file and his eyes go through a bunch of words.He closes the file running his tired eyes.

"M-Mr.Jung?"A voice calls him with a knock on the door and he snaps his head up to see a doctor standing there with a little sweat on his forehead."Yes?"He answers frowning a little and the doctor gulps looking at him.Hoseok notices the guy tremble and pulls out a note, he hands the note to the doctor with a shaky hand.

"What's the matter?"He asks concerned about the young doctor handing him the note and takes it anyways."Please do as they tell"The boy begs him and fixes his shirt and walks out."What?"Hoseok asks himself and opens the crumbled note only to gasp.

The note had been written in a red hand writing and it was a little cursive."What in the world?"He murmurs and begins to read the almost unreadable handwriting.He sighs not knowing what the word meant, who even wrote this?."How the he-oh!"He then squints and looks at first word..it's..written in blood!.

He gasps dropping the note when he smells the iron smell of blood making his breathing quicken and get up from his seat in fright."W-What the hell?"He mumbles and drags the note away from him by his feet and sits back down on his seat.He thinks deeply about the bloody paper, it must be Jimin or Taehyung.

"Aww...princess is scared"A side voice cooes and he snaps his head towards the voice only to see..Jimin standing there with a smirk on his face, his chains no longer there and..how the hell did he get out!?.He gasps backing away from Jimin who giggle getting closer to him and he backs away while tears fall down his cheek.

"S-Stay a-awa-Ah!"Hoseok screams when his hair is pulled and his neck is grabbed roughly."It's been a while since I had my patience doll"Jimin says and bites into his shoulder making a scream come out of his mo-

..
Hoseok gasps waking up from his sleep, he's on his table with drool falling down his mouth."Just a dream"He sighs looking around the room and notices he's in the asylum still."God"He mumbles when he checks the time..there's still an hour left for him.

"Fucking hell"He mutters getting up to check on..his patients."Mr.Jung may i have a word with you?"His companion doctor says and he nods while following the doctor."Mr.Jung, I have some..news"The doctor smiles sadly making Hosoek frown and tilt h his head."What is it?"He asks smiling a little and the other man sighs.

"I'm not changing you're duty"He says and Hoseok's smile drops and his eyes widen."Why?"Hoseok asks vetting angry, his life was almost taken and he's not changing his duty!?."Yes, the other doctors are pretty much new so they don't have much of an  experience with the patients..try to understand Mr.Jung"The doctor sighs when Hosoek nods sadly, he just hopes that nothing how a wrong...

-
Hoseok gulps when the C section opens and he gets inside the huge room, he sees the guard's all gone and instead there's only a electric charge on the cage."Shit"He curses looking at the two smirking at him."Hi dollie"Taehyung greets him worth a smirk and he intakes a little bit of air before getting closer.

"Aww..is princesses sad that they won't change you're duty?"Taehyung asks making Jimin giggle and grabs the electric cage..it doesn't shock Jim or anything.

"Never forget this doll...you can never  escape us"Jimin says to him and he backs away a little and notices Taehyung smiling at him."Why don't you come inside doll?"Taehyung asks making him gulp."Aww...dollie is scared"Jimin mocks and Taehyung giggles looking at Jimin.

Hoseok looks at Jimin and frowns."What are you?"He asks noticing his crimson eyes darken looking at him."You want to know doll?"Jimin asks and the lights suddenly starts twitching making Hoseok yelp.

"I'm not human....

«««