••

•••

Hoseok hums drying his wet hair with his towel and sighs looking at his mirror until his phone rings suddenly  smapping him out of his thoughts

He frowns looking at the caller ID and smiles noticing its Yoongi. "Hello?"He answers with a smile on his face as the other line speaks.

"Uh..yeah is this Hoseok?"Someone answers."Yeah it is"He answers and the line goes silent for a while before speaking."Hoseok, you need to come yo my house right now!"Yoongi's voice yells making him flinch a little.

"What?"Hoseok answers in fright as the other line violently glitches."Come to my house Hoseok, I'm sending the address"Yoongi speaks and hangs up on him leaving him confused as hell.

Hr stares at his phone for a while before deciding its better for him to go..

•••

Hoseok blinks his eyes at the address Yoongi sent him....it near the woods."Who the hell would live there?"Hoseok mumbles slipping his shoes on and exits his house without care not knowing that an unknown shadow is watching him...

...

Hoseok looks around in the woods as he feels like he's lost at the moment."Shit"He mumbles looking around and his breathing quickens looking at a large wolf snarling at him while growling.

"I'm dead"Hoseok murmurs when he trips down on a rock and the wolf is near his face, almost touching his lips but before anything happens anotwr wolf, two wolves to be ruinded exact join in making the previous one leave.

Hoseok looks as the wolf stares at him with doe eyes...he looks so human at the moment.The wolf nears him and sniffs his neck making his breath hitch when he feels a lick on the side if his neck.

"Hoseok"A voice says making him snap at the voice and look around."I'm here Hoseok"The same voice says and he looks at the wolf with wide eyes.

"Y-Yoongi?"He stutters touching thr wolf's face shakily making it lick his hand while you wagging his tail like a puppy.

"Oh my god"Hoseok mumbles before fainting...

•••
This is kinda turning into a twilight story

Anyways sorry its short

Cause alot of drama is coming up