'•'

•••

Namjoon frowns turning around and looks at Jin who's smirking widely looking at him."What friend?"Namjoon asks shutting the cage door and the guard gulps and turns away."Jung Hoseok, the pretty little doctor"Jin snickers and smiles at him making Namjoon lick his dry lips a little.

"H-How do you know this?"He asks and Jin chuckles softly and looks at him with crimson eyes."My darling, I know every single detail about you and him"He says his chains movings and making loud sounds.

"W-Where is he?"Namjoon asks stuttering over his words and Jin snickers shaking his head."Not so fast pretty, first you have to give me something"Jin says licking his lips and the chain clatters loudly and Namjoon frowns.

"Like what?"He asks and the lights begin to twitch violently making Namjoon gulp. "You...

--

Hoseok winces in pain as Taehyung bites his thighs as a punishment,  he feels Jimin bite his neck which hurts the most."Aww, dollie you're so pretty"Taehyung cooes wiping his tears and leans down to remove his large pink sweater and moves it up till his nipples are shown.

"Ah..s-stop!"Hoseok winces and gasps when Taehyung begins to roll his sensitive buds in his finger and thumb and gives it a harsh tug making it all swollen and puffy red.

"It h-hurts!"Hoseok whimpers and tears fall down again but this time Jimin licks them away."Its you're fake  for trying to run away, princess"Jimin says taking out a blade out of nowhere making more tears fall you  from Hoseok's eyes.

"N-No!.. I'm sorry please Jimin!"Hoseok sobs and Jimin smiles."You even says my name prettily, doll"Jimin licks his lips looking at Hoseok with hungry eyes."Wonder how you'll look screaming it"He whispers and Taehyubg growls sinking his fangs into the delicate flesh of Hoseok's thigh making him cry out in pain.

Hoseok tries to get his hands free from the rope Jimin tied a while ago and hisses at the cold touch of the blade against the warm skin of his tied wrist making him close his eyes and whimper waiting for the stinging pain.

"I'm sorry doll"Jimin says sliding the sharp thing on Hoseok's wrist making him scream in pain and Taehyung pulls away from his thighs and licks the remaning blood."Just two more doll, its a punishment"Taehyung soothes and Hoseok sobs at the pain on his wrist and gets two more cuts before Jimin soothes him and whipers sweet things in his ear.

"You did so good, princess"Jimin cokes as Taehyung quickly gets up to get bandages and wipes the blood away from his bloody wrists and bandages them untying it first."So good our pretty dollie"Jimin says pulling Hoseok on his lap as he sobs in pain with little hiccups.

Hoseok sniffs and nuzzles Jimin's neck to get rid of them ache as Jimin kisses his cheek rocking him back and forth as Taehyubg cooed at the both."I'll get some food for him"He infroms Jimin who nods rubbing Hoseok's lower back and fixes his oversized pink sweater."Good doll baby...

•••