Chapter 1-The introduction of the beginning.

((Dean's POV))

We were all sitting there, us greasers. See greasers are teenagers who live in the shitty part of town, who can't afford much, or who don't have great parents. That's us, people who suck compared to everyone else. But we're a family, and we stick together. No matter what.

Including against the socs. Now the greasers, we consider each other family, but the socs are an actual gang. They go around jumping people for fun, slashing tires (don't get me wrong a few of the greasers do that and on occasion all of us) but they get away with it because they're the rich families so their parents pay everything off. We get blamed for everything.

So that's our town and our society. Right now though we were in the greaser's territory. The pool hall, which the bartender, Bobby is like a father to me and Sam and gives our gang of kids beers on occasion but mostly discounted cokes. Also we're real good at huddling pool which is the only way we can make money around here.

I'm sitting on the table top of a picnic table outside the pool hall with a cigarette between my lips as I watch Sam and Kevin tussle playfully on the ground, the rest of em are seeing who can break the farthest bottle with stones.

So there's Sam Winchester who's my little brother and the second youngest in the group(15). He's shorter than almost everyone and has longer blonde hair. He's a smart kid and I can see him going places. He doesn't like to fight all that much and he doesn't believe in smoking like the rest of us, but he'll drink every now and then and he'll fight to support us. He does tussle with the youngest a lot for fun, but they don't really hurt each other.

Then there's the youngest, Kevin(14). He's a lot like Sam except he gets a lot of racist shit cause he's Asian. But he likes to read and he's a sweetheart. No one teases him except Sam cause he's like our kid brother we've got to take care of. He comes from a really bad background where his parents are abusive physically and verbally. So he stays over at my house a lot of times.

He has dark hair and he's the shortest one, but he's cute and can get out of basically anything.

There's Benny, he's the second oldest after me(17). He has a reddish tint to his hair and always wears this strange hat. He also has facial hair that he refuses to shave and he gets in the most of trouble of us all. He does what he wants when he wants and he doesn't give a shit. His parents are there, he even has a slight accent from them, but they don't care about him and just ignore him. He's one of my best friends though and is great in a fight.

There's Ash, he's the one who teases everyone and super sarcastic. He's got a mullet which is strange but he rocks it. He's into the whole rock and roll thing pretty hard core. He's funny and he steals a lot. I don't really know how his home life is because he never talks about it to anyone and if we ask he'll kill us. He's 16.

There's also Crowley(16). He's crude and doesn't really give a shit about anyone either, but he sticks by us and is loyal to the group. No heart to heart with that guy but he's cool. Always carries a knife around in his boot, it's pretty big, he says it's from his dad or something. He's got dark hair and dark brown eyes.

Then there's me. Dean Winchester. I'm the leader of the gang and around the same age as Benny, 17. I have a job and I support Sammy cause our mom died and our dad ran out on us. We have a shit hole house but we scrape by. Kevin lives with us most of the time too. I wear my leather jacket all the time and I'm big into beer and pie. I don't smoke as much as say, Ash, but I do smoke. I like rock and roll too but I have to be the most mature because I have all these kids to take care of. Even Benny cause I'm the only one with a stable job. Probably because I don't have a record an I have to keep it that way or they'll fire me and I won't get another job.