Chapter Nine

~ August

"Did you nowt hwere me ? I say who you ?" Aniya said again folding her arms across her chest.

"I knew you would be here." The girl said standing in front of my face.

"Stacy what are you doing here and how did you find me ?" I said slowly remembering our memories on the edge of crying for what she did to me.

"I came to see how you holding up. I heard that you got a babysitting job and I knew that didn't sound like nothing you would do but turns out it is. Who are you babysitting anyway ? This lil bad ass girl here already grown." She said pointing to Aniya and Aniya licked her tongue out at her.

"This lil bad ass girl you talking about is my little sister." Abrayla said stepping behind me.

"And you are ?" Stacy said to Abrayla.

"About to whoop yo ass . August who is this ?" Abrayla said taking off her earrings and handing them to Aniya . Aniya started trying to put them on.

"Abrayla juh chill . Did Stacy. My ex. And I don't kno wat she doing hea" I told Abrayla.

"I don't have time to be fighting twelve year olds." Stacy said flipping her hair.

Nie she and I both know that horse shit on her head is fake.

"Bitch I'm 15 soon to be 16 and I have no problem whooping a senior citizen now try me." Abrayla said and I chuckled. Stacy glared at me and I started whistling.

Aniya ran back in the house to get something I don't know what.

"Who you calling a bitch ?" Stacy said taking off her earrings.

"Who else . The damn monkey that's looking at me. Your track showing. Buut that's nun of my business though." When Abrayla said that Aniya popped back up with a cup of tea and handed it to Abrayla.

"Thanks wugga. That ain't nun of your business neither so here go your sip of tea." Abrayla told Aniya giving her a sip of tea while I was dying laughing and Stacy was putting her hair in a pony tail.

"No need to try to hide the track now." Abrayla told Stacy and Stacy tried to swing at Abrayla but I grabbed her hand.

"Nah August let.that.bitch.hit.me." Abrayla said punching her hand with every word.

I shook my head.

"Aniya go in the house." I told Aniya .

"Towuch my sissy and I'm comwing foe you." Aniya said walking away slowly.

"And Ya trawck to !" She yelled before she was out of site.

Abrayla was laughing next thing you know she punched the shit out of Stacy and I was in shock.

She pushed Stacy back off the porch and Stacy fell back and Abrayla got on top of her and started whooping her ass.

"Why.the.fuck.you.here?" Abrayla said in between punches.

She gave Stacy time to talk.

"I..I wanted A-August back. I wanted to apologize for my actions a while back. I was wrong and.. I'm sorry August." Stacy said talking to Abrayla at first then talking to me.

I actually felt what she was saying. Call me dumb but she was my first love my first everything. But she fucked up and I thought I would never date again in my life until I met Abrayla.

I smiled at her and she smiled back and Abrayla looked at both of us back and fourth.

"Oh. I see." Abrayla said getting off of Stacy.

"August come get the bitch. Since you cheesing mighty hard over there wit yo yellow ass. Don't say shit else to me." Brayla said walking into the house pass me bumping me purposely.

"Wait Abrayl-

I got cut off.

"Didn't I say don't say shit else to me !? Don't.Say.Shit Anthony." Abrayla said through gritted teeth.

Stacy had come in the house blood on her face and I just looked at her. And looked back up the stair case where Abrayla had disappeared upstairs.

I've never seen this side of Abrayla.

I want to go apologize but I do not want to get my ass beat.

Do you know how many bruises would be noticeable on my yellow ass ?

/\/\

This was just a short chapter so you could know who came to the door.

What yall think gon happen between Stacy and August ?

Do yall think Stacy came just to start some shit ?

Aniya is something else isn't she ?

There may be errors.