Chapter Twenty Three

~ Abrayla

We pulled up at the hospital and the nurses took Stacy to the back .

I needed to have a conversation with Aniya though .

That shit that she said to Stacy was not cute . Nor appropriate for a four year old .

I only laughed because of how Shaniya was laughing .

"Aniya come here ." I said and she walked over to the waiting area chair beside me .

~ August

After I left the studio from meeting Nicki Minaj and Parker From my wife and kids , I was hyped .

A nigga couldn't stop smiling .

Of course before I left I had to get the digits .

I was on the way to my moms house when my mind drifted to Abrayla .

I missed her and Aniya .

Speaking of Abrayla I got a text from her .

Braylaa 😘💎 : August I need you to come to the hospital
.

Aug 🔥💪 : what happened is Aniya okay ?

Braylaa 😘💎 : just hurry .

Aug 🔥💪 : wait what hospital ??!

Braylaa 😘💎 : Sherwood .

When she said that I did a u turn because Sherwood was just a few minutes away .

I pulled up at the hospital and seen Abrayla and Aniya and Shaniya I think sitting patiently .

Shaniya was talking to some dude who looked like he's been crying .

"Okay what am I hea' foe ? Aniya looks fine ." I said and Abrayla rolled her eyes a tad .

"It's your baby momma ." Abrayla said and I rolled my eyes .

That bitch .

"Okay and yo point is ?" I said .

"She lost the baby ." Abrayla said and I kind of felt bad .

But what if the baby wasn't mine .

Ugh I guess I'll go check on her .

I walked to the room where she was in and she was crying .

She wasn't crying when she was fucking that nigga in my house . Wit her ole -

Calm down August .

"August ?" Stacy said sniffing .

This is going to be a long ass day .

~ Shaniya

I was talking to this man who was telling me about how his mom had just passed and it was sad .

I never been the type to cry but the way he was crying made me cry a little .

He was so cute . Well fine . As hell .

"Shhhh it's okay . She's in a better place now ." I said trying to comfort him .

"I know but why did he have to take her ?" He said holding back tears but not for long and crying with his head on my lap .

"Thank you Shaniya . And I'm sorry for just picking you to be my shoulder to lean on because we just meet but I really appreciated it . You should call me sometimes ." He said sniffing .