Chapter Twenty Two

~ Abrayla

"And the bitch Gon bump into me like she know me . You better get her before my fist and her face become close friends ." Shaniya said and I laughed .

"Hehe hell . Let her touch me again ." She said and I laughed even harder .

"I'm not even stun her . The last time I saw her was when I was with August ." I said .

"Aye you wanna go to the mall real quick ?" She asked me and I nodded .

Yes she got a car .

"Aniya come on !" She yelled upstairs .

"Tee tee we going to see Antwan ?" She asked .

She speaks more clearer now .

"Nah wit yo fast ass . Go get in the car ." she said and Aniya pouted.

"Ion see why you let her have a lil boyfriend anyway ." She said laughing a little .

*

*

We was riding by a bus stop or something and it was someone laying on the bus seat .

The looked knocked out and I made Shaniya stop .

~ August

Verse 1: Nicki Minaj]

" Yo! I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake
On my life man, fuck's sake
If I did, I'd ménage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake
My man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody, but tape
Yeah, that was a setup for a punchline on duct tape
Worried 'bout if my butt's fake,worry 'bout y'all niggas, us straight
These girls are my sons, John & Kate Plus Eight
When I walk in, sit up straight, I don't give a fuck if I was late
Dinner with my man on a G5 is my idea of an update
Hut-hut one, hut-hut two, big titties, big butt too
Fuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up to
Had to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is
These hoes couldn't test me even if their name was Pop Quiz
Bad bitches who I fuck with, mad bitches we don't fuck with
I don't fuck with them chickens unless they last name is Cutlet
Let it soak in like seasoning
And tell them bitches blow me, Lance Stephenson " nicki minaj rapped then stepped out the booth .

" I think you should add Chris Brown , Lil Wayne , and Drake to this song ." I suggested .

She nodded .

A girl walked in and she was fine as hell .

I guess I was staring to hard .

"Who this Nicki ?" The girl asked and I was still staring shit she was fine as fuck .

"Oh August this is Parker . You don't recognize her ?" Nicki said to me and j started thinking about it .

"Nah ." I said .

"Katie from my wife and kids ?" She said and my mouth dropped .

"Damn . Katie not Katie no more ." I said an parker laughed .

"You cute ." She said smiling .

"Thanks ." I said and she sat down and you know I had to sit next to her and get them digits man o man .

She's beautiful .

~ Stacy

When I woke up two people were staring down at me and I quickly realized who they were .

"You know I don't like your ass and I know you don't like me but , are you okay ?" Abrayla said looking down.

"If you okay Imma beat your ass for putting your hands on Abrayla a while ago ." I'm guessing her friend said .

"Chill Shaniya ." Abrayla said .

"Girl don't say my government , ion know this hoe ." Shaniya said and I rolled my eyes and finally answered Abrayla question.

"No I'm not okay . I'd like to apologize Abrayla . I'm a grown ass woman having beef with a damn teenager . Also I was fucking round with your ex Demetrice ." I said and she looked like she wanted to slap the shit out of me .

She didn't though .

But her friend did .

"Nasty Bitch ." She said and slapped me again .

Imma kill her ass .

"It's okay . I'm trying to change alittle so . He looked like he hit you he hit me once and one time to many that's why I don't go with him now ." Abrayla said .

"Yes . He kicked me in my stomach and I know the baby probably gone ." I said crying a little .

"Fuwk yo baby ." That little bastard Aniya came out of no where .

"Aniya go take your butt back in the car right now ." Abrayla said while Shaniya was killing herself laughing .

"I'm sorry St- she started but ended up laughing right along with Shaniya .

Maybe I deserve this feeling im feeling right now .

They finally stopped laughing .

"Whew . That was funny as hell . Come on so we can take you to the hospital and if the baby okay I'm beating your ass like I said ." Shaniya said smiling .

Imma do what she says because I need to get checked but Imma kill her ass .

/\/\

I'm sorry I took so long .

Parker on the side . And that's Katie from my wife and kids fr .

Ian gay or nothing but she fine as fuck .