Chapter Twelve

~ August

Things between Stacy and I have been going good. I still have feelings for Abrayla but I guess i had to move on.

Stacy and Abrayla even getting along.

Abrayla has a boyfriend. I wasn't happy about that shit. I still ain't.

His name Demetrice. He got a twin named Darius. Them lil niggas swear they hard.

I don't know they last name. And I don't want to.

I think the only reason Abrayla got a boyfriend was because I go with Stacy.

But she do seem happy though.

Do she really like him ?

I hope not.

"Babe what you thinking about ?" Stacy said smiling.

"Nun." I lied.

"Mhmm." She said about to get off the bed.

I pulled her back down and she was on top of me. She started looking me in my eyes.

I squeezed her ass and she giggled.

"August." She blushed.

She started kissing me rubbing on a nigga and shit. She took my shirt off and started kissing my tattoos. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. She was playing.

I flipped us over so that I was on top and I started kissing her neck going down to her chest. She put her hands in my head and started tugging on my curls. I took off her shirt and placed wet kisses all over her stomach. She bit her lip which turned me on.

I took off her shorts and slowly took off her panties. I looked down at her and she blushed a little. I took off her bra and started sucking on her nipples.

"Mm." She moaned and I traced her body with my tongue until I got to her clit and I started sucking on it.

"Au-

I cut her off by entering my tongue inside of her swirling it around.

"F-fuck Au- shit wh-what yo na-ame ?" She stuttered making me chuckle.

I started doing tricks I didn't even know I could do.

She started trying to wiggle away but I brought her back on my tongue hard.

"Au- An- Alsina ! I'm about to cum." She said stuttering through my name.

"Let it out." I said and she did just that.

I licked it all up while she was panting hard.

I took off my gym shorts and boxers and started running my hard member against her clit.

"Mm August stop pl-

I cut her off by ramming inside of her.

~ Abrayla

"Stop Demetrice." I said giggling.

"Metrice you hurwting my sissy ?" Aniya asked Demetrice and I laughed

"Nahh baby girl I'm just playing." He said smiling.

"Mhm ight Nie im watching yawll." She said walking back to her toys.

Demetrice is 15 soon to be 16. I've been talking to him for a while now.

My mom and dad knows about him to.

They finally brought they ass back home and I told the i fired August and they was cool with it.

At first Demetrice and I started off as bestfriends but we got closer and bam !