Chapter Eighteen

~ Abrayla

No , no , no .

This can't be happening .

Lord , why me ?

"Aniya calm down ." I told Aniya who was crying .

She's only crying because I'm crying .

How am I going to calm her down when I can't calm myself down ,

I just can't believe it .

~ August

"August ?" Stacy said while I was playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

"Yeah wassup baybeh ? " I said shooting that nigga and stealing his money .

A nigga broke as shit on this game but in real life , a nigga still broke as shit but hey , that's just life .

"I think I'm -

Stacy started .

"Awe fuck man fuck dis shit , stupid ass game talm bout im wasted , nigga ian drunk ." I yelled throwing the controller .

"August it's just a game ." Stacy said laughing then she headed to the restroom and I heard her throwing up .

I went to the restroom .

"Bae you okay ?" I said pulling her hair out her face .

"No August that's what I wanted to tell you . I think I'm pregnant ." She said and all a nigga remember was falling and busting my shit open .

~ Stacy

This nigga gone fall out like he the one pregnant .

He knew this was coming .

Well actually he didn't because , well let me just tell you what happened .

~ Flashback

He squeezed my ass and i giggled.

"August." I blushed.

I started kissing and rubbing on August and shit. He took his shirt off and I started kissing his tattoos. I looked up at him and He looked down at me .

He flipped us over so that he was on top and He started kissing my neck going down to my chest. I put my hands in his head and started tugging on his curls. He took off my shirt and placed wet kisses all over my stomach. I bit my lip which turned him on.

He took off my shorts and slowly took off my panties. He looked up at me and I blushed a little. He took off my bra and started sucking on my nipples.

"Mm." I moaned and He traced my body with his tongue until he got to my clit and started sucking on it.

"Au-

He cut me off by entering his tongue inside of me swirling it around.

"F-fuck Au- shit wh-what yo na-ame ?" I stuttered making him chuckle.

He started doing tricks I didn't even know he could do.

I started trying to wiggle away but he brought me back on his tongue hard.

"Au- An- Alsina ! I'm about to cum." I said stuttering his name.

"Let it out." He said and I did just that.

He licked it all up while I was panting hard.

He took off his gym shorts and boxers and started running his hard member against my clit.