Chapter Nineteen

Yall I just got back from the movies from seeing The Mocking Jay with my mom and dad right .. ( well this happened yesterday I fell asleep while writing ) Peter done turnt crazy asf ! If you haven't seen it I'm sorry I won't spoil ... Just know Peter crazy .. REAL crazy . You will cry an laugh during this movie . #TheHungerGameFansWillUnderstand

~ August

"So wat are you going ta' name em or hea' ?" I asked Stacy .

"I don't know ." She said .

I can't believe I'm having my first child . With Stacy at that . I wanted it to be with Abrayla but ..

Ugh . I miss Abrayla . I need to go visit her today .

"Uh Stacy I'm bout to go to umm , see my cousin . " I said and she nodded .

"Okay I'm tired anyway ." She said headed to the bedroom and I headed to Abrayla house .

*

*

When I got to Abrayla house I knocked on the door and it was already open .

I slowly walked in .

"Abrayla ? , Aniya ? " I called out but heard nothing .

I walked slowly towards the kitchen and saw glasses broken on the floor and stuff everywhere .

This is not safe for Aniya .

I walked past the kitchen and towards Abrayla's room .

I peeped in and saw Abrayla haunting up straight with tear stains in her eyes and Aniya sitting on her lap sleeping .

Her room was a mess and her hair too .

I walked in but she stayed looking straight .

"Brayla you okay ?" I asked and she blinked a few times .

"Their gone ." She said and I was confused .

"My parents ." She said and I nodded .

"I'm sure dey will be back from dey business trip soona' or lata' " I said and a tear dropped from her eye .

"No August their not coming back . Their gone permanently . " she said and I realized what she meant .

"Abrayla I'm so sorry . But you gotta clean up and make dis place a betta' environment for Aniya . Da kitchen is a death trap right nie ." I said and she wiped her face .

"Your right . But what am I going to do August ? I have no money for this house , I barely have enough food to feed Aniya , and Demetrice hi- never mind ." She said and i clenched my fist .

"What wa' you bout ta say bout Demetrice ?" I asked and she put her head down .

"Nothing ." She said and I walked over to her .

"Abrayla , has he eva' hit you ?" I asked and she looked away .

"Abrayla I am not playin' ." I said turning her face towards mine making her look me in my eyes .

"Once ." She said barely audible but I heard her .

"One time to fuckin' many . Where he stay ? Punk ass nigga gon put his hands on you ." I said getting mad and making Aniya wake up .

"No August im breaking up with him . Don't go telling him I told you that ." She said and I could see something in her eyes and I calmed down .

"I have a sister ." Abrayla said .

"When my parents you know , the police told me I have a sister who's 19 and stay with her boyfriend who's 20 . They say they don't know why my mom kept this from me ." She continued .