Chapter Twenty-Five

~ Shaniya

When I woke up again I was dizzy . I turned my head a little to the side to see who was tied behind me . I couldn't really see the face but it was a girl .

The man with the ski mask showed up again .

"I see Ya woke ." The person said .

I know that damn voice .

"August !?" I said .

"In the flesh baby ." He said smirking .

"I might as well wake Abrayla up since your up ." He said .

Oh my fucking gosh it's Abrayla tied up behind me ! .

Why is he doing this ?

He slaps Abrayla .

I try to get out of the ropes .

"August I swear to God if you hit her again , that's your ass ." I said with clenched fist .

"Oh shut the fuck up shamekia or whatever your damn name is . I'll slap you if I felt like it . " He said slapping Abrayla again and she woke up .

"Do it and that will be the last thing you do . " I said .

He slapped me .

Ohh he so damn lucky I'm tied up .. Just wait .

"August why are you doing this ." Abrayla said sort of crying .

"Listen here sweet cheeks . I NEVER really liked you . And never will I ever like your young ass . Your ugly . You and sheman over here . It's all part of the plan baby . And that accent ? It was fake . My name not even August baby it's Anthony . All that singing shit , now that was real but other than that , I'm not who you think I am . My age is the same though . I just wanted to have fun . But your ass had to be so damn difficult and not let a nigga fuck so , today . Me and my boys , bout to hit that .. Excuse me I mean Yall . " he says and Abrayla looked soooo hurt .

All this for some pussy ? Abrayla must got that good good .

When he said that , like 4 niggas walked in .

I know this ain't the time but they fine as hell .

~ Abrayla

I can't believe that bitch ass nigga . He not even worth crying over . I hope he know these niggas not about to touch me .

One boy started walking towards me and shaniya and I tensed up alittle .

"Can I have her first ? " He said and Augus- I mean Anthony , smirked .

The boy untied me pulling me well dragging me away from shaniya and taking me to a room .

~ " August "

"Alright who here wants to take shot gun ?" August well Anthony nah imma just call him August said .

"It's Shaniya ass hole ." I said and he slapped me .

When he did that one of the boys clenched his fist .

"So who wants her ?" August said .

" I want her . " The boy who clenched his fist said .

" and you ." He finished pulling out a gun and shooting August in the leg .

"Now !" He said and The boys untied me while Abrayla and that boy was coming from the room .

I ran to her while the boys was tieing up August .

"Did he hurt you ?" I asked her .

"No . I'm confused . Why are they helping us ?" She asked and I shrugged .

I'm glad they did though .

"Sit down ." The two boys that asked for us said and we sat down .

~ Abrayla

When they tied August up you don't know how happy I was .

One of them started talking .

"Anthony , Anthony , Anthony . You stupid . Like you told the girls , this was all part of the plan fuck boy . We don't fuck with you . Matter fact I hate you , yellow boned ass nigga . I would kill you right here and now but we've decided different . See me , I'm the type of nigga that will shoot you , take you to the hospital then when you get out , shoot your ass again . " The boy that took me said .

"We were never apart of your bitch ass Gang nigga . Never will we join such a shitty ass business with low ass pay . You should pay attention to the people you trust . I know you seen the tattoo on my arm of the Dice sign . " The one who wanted Shaniya said and laughed .

"I just can't get over how dumb your ass is ." He continued .

"You lieing ass niggas ! I trusted yall . With my money , my everything . " August said upset .

"Money ? Nigga what money ? You broke ! Monopoly money having ass nigga . We brought all the money to your bitch ass because that was our mission ." The other dude said .

"Nigga what mission !? This ain't Grand Thef Auto nigga this real life ." August yelled .

"Can we just kill his ass and keep it moving ?" The quiet one said .

Oh hell no . See yall gotta watch them quiet people in your life .

"Nahh nigga and you know why . Let's just take his bitch ass elsewhere ." The one that took me said .

" Before yall do anything .. Why the hell yall saving us ? " I asked and everybody looked at me .

"Long story ." Two of them said .

"We got time ." Me and Shaniya said at the same time .

"Just wait until we do something with Apricot - I mean August wait isn't it Anthony ? " The one that took me said trying to be funny and everybody laughed .

I just really want to know .

/\/\

Yall missed me ??

I'm back niggaaaaas ❤️ .

But what yall think happening ?

Lots of drama and more of it .

Feedback ?

Oh and why yall think they saving them ?

Why was August well Anthony lieing ?

Short sorry . 😔😘