Chapter Twenty Four

~ Abrayla

He was dragging me upstairs constantly laughing and telling me to shut up .

Me being the G I am I stayed quiet .

But let him touch me inappropriately .

Imma beat his yellow boney ass .

He threw me in a room well shaniyas guest room and closed the door and locked it .

"I've been waiting foe dis ." He said smiling taking off his shirt .

I know I'm suppose to be scared but he just so damn fine . 💦😍

He started walking towards me and that's when I snapped out of it .

"Wait August you don't wanna do this ." I said crawling back to the edge of the bed .

He flopped on the bed and started coming towards me .

"Oh yes I do ." He said grabbing my legs and pulling me down to where I was laying on my back .

He did it so roughly that I think I have a bruise .

He smiled down at me and started trying to unbutton my pants and I was fighting him .

"Abrayla I'm warning you . You hit me one moe gin and dats Ya ass Ya heard meh ?" He said but I wasn't listening to his bullshit right now .

He once again started trying to unbutton my pants and I punched him .

He looked at me and if it was possible his eyes got darker . And I felt a pain across my left cheek .

He slapped me .

August Anthony Alsina Jr.. Slapped me.

I started to cry .

"I told you Abrayla but you just won't listen ! Stop fucking moving and let me handle you baby I'll be gentle just for you but your making this hard on yourself . Ya heard meh baybeh girl ?" He said his voice sounding so smooth yet demanding .

I really don't want him to hit me again so I listened .

"Okay ." I said sniffing and he kissed my neck gently biting it .

As good as this felt I couldn't let him see me give into this so easily .

I held my moans in .

"I can't hear you ." He said kissing my neck again .

"Abrayla you better Moan ." He said and I didn't listen .

He whispered in my ear .

"Moan or else ." He whispered putting his hand around my throat but not choking me .

Okay , he's fucking losing it .

"Okay August " I said rolling my eyes and he smiled .

He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back .

I'm trying him I guess you could say .

He looked at me and I rolled my eyes and thought I guess I'll play his little game .

I kissed him and he was surprised but kissed back .

I flipped us so he was on the bottom and I was on the top .

I started grinding him and I felt his manly hood rising through my pants and I smirked .

"Can I see if Shaniya have a condom in her dresser ?" I asked him using a baby face .

"I guess ." He said smiling and I got off the bed looking in the dresser thinking . I looked in the mirror and August was taking off his clothes paying no attention to me .

I'm a risk taker . I thought to myself .

I snatched the door open and ran down the stairs as fast as my legs could take me . I pushed Shaun so hard you heard a swoosh .

It sounded like BAM ! Swooshhhhh .

I ran out the door and hopped in the car locking the door reaching for my keys in my pocket and August was running out the door with draws on and bamming on my window .

I stuck the keys in the ignition and backed away fast leaving smoke 💨 .

I was so damn happy to leave that house . Well August .

Then I looked back and the nigga was following me catching up with me going fast as hell .

~ Shaniya

I was driving fast on the way to my house when a car kept blowing at me and you know I don't take that shit so I stuck my hand out the window flicking them off . Saying Fuck You !

They tapped me with they car in the back of my car and because of how fast I was going made me swerve and all I remember was hitting a car and blacking out .

I woke up in an unfamiliar place tied up to a person but I couldn't see who .

I tall skinny person had on a ski mask put some kind of rag on my face and I blacked out once again .

\/\/\/

Heey .

Shoutout to @NOVA_LOPES for commenting on my chapters .

What Yall think happening !?!?!

Should I update again today ?

Short chapter .