Just For Me- 1

This is the sequel of Dance For Me

Onika "Cookie" Maraj

"Ma im telling you, you don't have to go. We can go to the mall get our nails and hair done. All on me." Naelean basically begged me while I flat ironed my Nadula 22" jet black hair. I had a partnership with them so I got lacefronts and bundles for free.

"Girl what money you got? And why wouldn't I go? He invited me so I'm going." I said referring to her father.

"Correction Mya bitter ass invited you. Daddy ain't want no parts with this shit." I popped her and she rolled her eyes. She was 12 going on 13 next year but as always her attitude was a few years older than her.

"Watch your mouth and I don't care it's free food so guess what? I'm going. Go help your sister and brother get ready." I said brushing my hair. She huffed and made her way out of my room. I shook my head at my child. I looked at the family portrait I had on my dresser.

It was a picture from this summer. We went to Trinidad for two weeks. The 7 of us enjoyed the vacation and it was well needed. It was the 7 instead of 6 because Meeks 3 year girlfriend tagged along. But her face was covered in the picture because Nana ended up putting a clown sticker over it.

But that wasn't all she went and gave ole girl a copy of her version of the picture. My daughter was a savage. She argued with Meek the whole day when she gave him the picture. He didn't approve of her actions but she didn't care.

"It was a family trip! She's not family! I would've cut her out but she was standing in the middle." Naelean said putting her heart into the argument. I acted disappointed also but once we got home I laughed and we did our handshake.

To get caught up with everything. Meek and I were separated, doing our own thing, and taking care of our three kids. Meek moved on so did I except I moved on with myself. I wasn't seeing anyone but he couldn't say the same. He's been with a girl named Mia for 3 years now. She was clingy but pretty I guess but as my daughter says... "she ain't got nothing on you ma."

Naelean was still a trip and sassy as we predicted from when she was a toddler. Caia was the opposite she was quiet and to herself. She was 6 now 7 in a few months. Caia was a full on daddy girl which is why Naelean would sometimes whine. Meanwhile Jomei was just like his dad except he was a mommas boy. He was 7 and causing havoc wherever he could with his cousin Joseph who was just a little older.

"Ok so you already know what it is. Nadula hair, face beat, edges laid and we heavy on it." I said grilling the camera. I ended the video and posted it. I had 8 million followers on Instagram that  came with the job. I was a model and a business owner.

I owned a recreational center, a salon and was an investor of Jazzy's Makeup Boutique. I invested in all 8 of Jasmines makeup shop. 4 years ago she came to me about a dream and i made sure she made it into a goal. With the support of family she now owns 8 successful shops, 5 in different states.

As for Kim she had an online clothing store since she was a stay at home mom. God blessed her with 4 kids, after Kim had my niece her and Kevin decided they would try for some more. Even though she had some complications all through her pregnancy she was able to bring two twin boys into the world.

"Ma Jomei just cussed!" Naelean yelled from downstairs I huffed, grabbed my Chanel sunglasses and my Chanel Caviar Silver Medallion Shoulder Bag Leather Black Tote. It wasn't a gift I had brought it for myself and i was very proud to say that.

I made my way downstairs and stared at my devious kids. Caia of course just watched her older brother and sister argue. I huffed and walked pass them to get my key off of the island.