10

Two Months Later
Cookie

"You sure you didn't have anyone else to come with you?" I said placing some cute onesies in the cart as Mya looked at things on shelves and rubbed her 7 almost 8 month old stomach.

"My family doesn't really approve of me having a child out of wedlock. They won't support the pregnancy till me and Meek are married." She admitted looking at me but then looking away looking a little embarrassed.

"It's okay I mean like I didn't have my family to help with either pregnancies and I came out fine...the second time." I said the last part low.

Mya came to my house at 3 in the afternoon right after Meek picked the kids up. She practically begged me to come baby shopping for her claiming no one wanted to. I didn't have anything planned and I kind of owe her so I decided to tag along.

"Oh no not those diapers! Those are for toddlers get the ones that say Newborn on them." I said seeing her place a big box of training diapers in the cart.

"Oh I thought he would need them for when he gets older but I guess it's too early anyways." She finished and her eyes widened and I smirked.

"Oh my gosh please don't tell anyone!"

"Meek is going to be excited when he finds out he's having another boy." I noted while looking at the color neutral clothes in the cart.

"He keeps saying a father knows but yet calling him a her." Mya said making me laugh. She rubbed and looked down at her stomach. She was happy and less problematic. Motherhood would definitely bite her in the ass and change her but for the best.

"He swears he's the baby whisper." I mumbled looking at cute tiny pink shoes.

"Awww I miss when my babies would wear these." I muttered to myself. My heart broke when I thought of my kids growing up.

"Baby fever?" I nodded but didn't comment on it. I was starting to want a baby but I refused to have kids with different fathers.

"Cookie thank you so much!" Mya said giving me a side hug which caught me off guard. Meek was at the door watching us while their maids brought the bags in the house.

"It's all good." I said lowly. Mya looked at me and smiled.

"You're a good person." She said before walking to Meek. Meek waved at me and I rolled my eyes before getting back in my car. I should've just got the kids while I was already here but I had to finish packing the house up.

I was getting the house renovated before the New Year. I also had to start planning Jomei's birthday party along with Joseph. Their birthdays was two weeks apart and every year it caused more chaos than Christmas.

Every year I planned all of my god sons birthdays and I don't plan on stopping because his mother and I may or may not have bumped heads.

Not only were their birthday back to back but it was right before Christmas. All three of our birthdays were in December. It was a month of headaches.

"Incoming call from Kim." I spoke the devil up. I answered and turned onto my houses street.

"Hey.."

"Hey Cook are you busy right now?" I got to my house and waited for the gate to open.

"Umm no I'm just getting to my house. You needed something?"

"No I just wanted to apologize. I felt jealous of how close you and Tynia are and that we're not as close like that anymore. It was immature." I sighed and turned my car off once I got in the driveway. I placed my phone to my ear and took my purse.