11

Cookie
A few weeks later

"I'm getting big." I said frowning at my stomach as I examined it in the mirror. I pushed it out as if I was pregnant and sucked it back in.

I needed to hit a gym instead of eating all the kid's snacks at 1 in the morning.

"Ma! Let's go! Daddy wants us to be the first ones there." I rolled my eyes at Naelean. We were already an hour late so we were not going to be the first ones obviously.

Today was Meek and Mya's gender reveal. All the kids were dressed in Blue since they thought it was a boy and I wore a pink bandage dress although I already knew the gender.

"I really don't want to be here." I said pulling up at Meeks oversized house. It was packed with expensive cars and people standing by them.

"Wait mommy when the baby is born are you going to be it's mommy too? Since you're my mommy and it's going to be my brother." Caia asked with curios big eyes.

"No, hell no." I reached back and popped Jomei. He grumbled and I gave him a daring look.

"Keep talking like that and I'm going to start putting pepper on your tongue." I said dead serious. He knew I was serious too. This was all Meeks fault. He was always saying some type of curse word in front of him.

"And no baby I'm only mommies to my babies." I said looking at her and she nodded. We all got out and each carries our gifts. I spent over $600 on these gifts in total and I'll be damned if they didn't use them.

"Cookie! Kids! You made it!" Mya cheerful ass said waddling over to us. She gave me a hug which I didn't return and them went to the kids. Her stomach basically punched Jomei when she turned.

She took the gift bags from us and carried them to the gift table before someone got her into a conversation.

I looked around at the people here. I noticed how none of Meeks peoples was here besides three of his cousins. That was good because when I said I would beat a bitch ass every time I saw her I meant it. I didn't play about my kids and I was going to make sure they all got that message.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." This white girl came and smirked at me. I frowned not sure who the little snow bunny was.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm Moran, Mrs Williams half-sister. You're Mr Williams baby mother right?" I looked the bitch up and down before answering.

"Well hello Ms Moron. I am Onika Maraj owner of the Hope Foundation which is a multi millionaire company and also an investor of the famous Jazzy Makeup Boutique which is also a multi millionaire company. And these are my children." I said smiling at her.

Her face turned red and she walked away in embarrassment. As she should. She came up to me like she knew all about me and shit.

I was tired of being downgraded to just a billionaires baby mother. It was time for me to flex.

"You didn't have to do her like that." Naelean said laughing and I smirked.

"She wasn't about to play me. Let's go find you airheaded uncles." I said making them walk in front of me. We got all type of stares and I felt caia hide behind legs. Both of us didn't like attention but Jomei along with Naelean didn't care.

"Yooo look at Aunty Cookie." Kevin said laughing with a drink in his hand. I shook my head and mean mugged him.

"Fuck you." I said sticking my middle finger up. The kids went to their dad who was busy conversing with Omelly. It was crazy how I thought he was once fine. I was no longer attracted to him mentally.