3

Cookie
2 months later

"Maria I need you to set up a meeting with Alyssa Nextel's management." I said into the phone as I signed a couple papers.

"You're booked this whole week. Next week?"

"Yes but not on the 21rst." That was the last thing I said before closing the office phone. As soon as I closed it it began ringing again. I sighed and answered, leaving it on speaker.

"Onika Maraj how may I help you?"

"It's not Williams anymore?  That hurt." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I began reading some new procedures I made for my employees and the phone began ringing again.

"Robert I don't have time for you to be calling me and trolling. This is my place of work, what the hell is wrong with you?"  I practically shouted.

"Hi Ms Maraj this is Principal Thomas. I'm calling you about your daughter, Naelean Williams." I was shocked and quickly apologized.

I cleared my voice and spoke "Oh I'm sorry Mr Thomas, I thought you were my- .. someone else. What is the problem? The school usually calls my cell phone."

"Well we tried contacting you through your cell phone number but could not reach you. Your daughter Naelean Williams started a fight with a student here. Then she threaten to beat the student ever time she say him."

"Wait excuse me, him?"

"Yes the student was a boy." I didn't say anything and just closed my eyes. 

"I'm on my way." I said with a flat voice and hung up. I grabbed my keys and along with my phone that I found out was dead.

When I got to the school Naelean was crying as Meek spoke to her alongside with him was Mya. I got out my car not even shutting off the engine and hurried to her.

"Are you okay baby?" Of course I was pissed at Naelean but her well being will always be 1rst. Naelean didn't say anything and just covered her hands with her face.

"What do you mean if she's okay? She just put her hands on another kid and you're worried about her?" Mia said. I looked at her like she was crazy. Meek immediately spoke up and overpowered what I said.

"Bitch I will beat yo ass pregnant or not." I said.
"This don't got nothing to do with you Mya let us handle this." Meek spoke over me.

Mya still heard what I said even though Meek made an effort to ensure she didn't. She scoffed and gave me a disgusted look.

"Did you just threaten me? I will have you arrested if you touch me!"

"I don't got time for this. Naelean lets go we'll talk at home." I took her hand and Meek also took her hand. He gave me a challenging look.

"She's going with me. You let her slide too much when shit like this happens."

"Meek you got her over here crying and I bet you didn't even bother asking her why! You just assumed the worse." He just stared at me and let go of her hand.

"She's suspended for a week." He said before walking off with Mya. Maybe I was tripping but I swear Mya turned around and smirked.

"Car now and wipe them fake ass years off your face!" I said snapping and pointing at my car. She wiped her eyes and sniffled trying to control her cries.

I got in and not even waiting for her to put her seatbelt on I pulled off.

"I send you to school to learn! Not to put your hands on other kids! It's not no damn martial arts academy Naelean." I snapped on her and she just sat on the couch with her head down.