5

Cookie
Two days later

"You know why these bitches love me? Cuz baby don't give a fuck." I said sliding in my socks. I had my speakers in the house playing loud while I danced in my underwear with a matching bra.

Meek took the kids out for a play date with their cousins so I had the house to myself. I finished cleaning, reviewed somethings for the recreational center and did laundry for everyone in the house.

I was super woman today and I felt good.

"I don't know how that bitch does this shit." I said feeling my knees give out. I was trying to mimic
Meg Thee Stallion signature twerk.

"Damn keep going" I jumped up, almost falling and glared at Meek. I walked to my phone and paused my music.

"I thought you weren't coming home till later tonight." I said while looking around him and not seeing my kids.

"I was but I'm tired and the kids are over at Omelly house. He gon bring them tonight." I nodded and took my phone and it's charger out of the wall. Meek followed me upstairs to my room but also kept playing with my butt , every time I would take a step he'd slap on cheek.

"You're annoying you know that?" I said getting on my bed.

"You're fine." I rolled my eyes and picked up the TV remote to find something to watch.

"Mya !" I reminded him and he laughed.

"Speaking of her did you apologize or talk to her?" I asked curious.

"Nah I'm letting her vibe." I put the remote down and looked at him.

"Letting her vibe? You should be begging and apologizing!" I said hitting his chest. He just shrugged. He stayed quiet and I peeped his expressions.

"What's wrong?"

"I ain't feeling her no more." He said while taking off his watch and chains.

"You ain't feeling her? You're pass the 'feeling' stage. Y'all engaged and you done trapped her with a baby. No going back now!"

"Mya gave off a good vibe that I wanted but now it's like she slowly showing me somebody else. I peeped little things that she'd do. Like when I was with you you was cool with the people I hung with, what I wore, how I talked. She's tryna change who I am making me do shit her way."

"That's understandable. She's from the suburbs and you just a hood rat. You can get out the ghetto but can take the ghetto out of you !" I said joking. I laughed and he punched my arm.

"Ow bitch!" I punched his arm.

"Who the fuck you hitting like that?" He asked pretending to be mad and getting all in my face. I flicked his nose and he got on top of me.

"Meek get off of me." I said laughing. He pinned my arms down and started biting on my neck. I bit my lip to not moan and he smirked.

"Allat shit you be talking." He whispered and started sucking on the top of my breast. I wiggled and tried to get him to let go of my hands but he began sucking harder.

"Your going to bruise me!" He smirked and looked at his creation.

"I'm trying to suck something else." He whispered. At this point I was a waterfall.

"Incoming call from Mya" The Apple ringtone interrupted us and Siri read out the call making me come back to realization.

Although I disliked Mya I couldn't do this. As a woman it hurts.

"Rihmeek get off." I said sternly. He looked at me and saw that I was serious so he did as told.

"Answer the call." I said getting off the bed and heading to my drawer. I found some pajamas and put them on although it was 3 in the afternoon.