9

One Month Later
Cookie

"SLAT SLAT!" Tynia said wiping her nose and doing a hand sign. I laughed and stopped recording. We were in Miami on a very much needed vacation. Kim and Jasmine also came although Kim has been throwing shade to Tynia but either Tynia was oblivious of it or just didn't care.

"Bitch the water feels so nice!" Kim said walking from the ocean, drenched. She jumped on Jasmine who was taking pictures and they both feel on to the sand.

"Dumb ass!" Jasmine yelled pushing Kim off of her. I laughed watching them get up and dusting sand off of themselves. To think that they didn't like each other at first.

"Ouu fine niggas alert." Tynia said causing us to look where she was looking. It was a bunch of shirtless, built white dudes running on the sand.

"Bitch you are foul. Those are not no 'fine niggas' those are some tv wiggas." Kim said sitting on the beach chair next to Tynia.

"My type." Tynia responded putting her tongue out,  and doing a little twerk in her chair.

"Yeah and don't forget you got one already, at home."  I said giving her a look. She pouted.

"I use to complain about being single but now im complaining about being taken." Tynia scoffed and Kim nodded.

"Felt." Kim said and I shook my head. She was married with a liter of kids.

"Cookie when are you going to go back in the dating field?" Jasmine spoke up and looked at me. I gave her a look because ever since the whole Meek situation she's been cold towards me.

"I have a man. His name is God and he's all I need. Thank you." I said and open my Intagram app to scroll through my feed.

"I know you just can't stay away from men so I thought you were already back in the field." I put my phone down and stood up.

"What's that suppose to mean Jasmine?" I asked walking towards her but Tynia stood up and put her hand on my chest to stop me from walking further.

"If you know then you know." She said while shrugging. Her loyalty to Meek was so strong it had me thinking they were secretly fucking or fucked before. Tynia was bigger and taller than me so it was hard to get past her considering my size and height.

"You calling me some typa hoe?" I asked to clarify. I didn't want to beat a bitch over a misunderstanding.

"If the shoe fits." She spat out standing up.

"Bitch!" I ran pass Tynia and started throwing my fist wherever I could connect it to. Kim came between us and Tynia grabbed me walking to our hotel. I expected shit like that from Kim but Jasmine? She was always chill and easy going.

"Tired of people disrespecting me and calling me out of my fucking name." I muttered putting my hair in a ponytail. I picked up my luggage and threw on the bed. I looked through it and pulled out my sweatpants and a black tank top.

"She was foul. Came with that b/s out of nowhere. I peeped how she was acting when we first got on the plane but because that's your friend I didn't say shit." I took my bathing suit off and went to the bathroom to take a shower

**
"Grey Goose please." I said to the bartender. I sat on the stool and tapped my nails on the counter waiting for my drink.

I was preparing myself to go finish with Jasmine but of course Tynia stopped me and talked me out of it. Instead im going to wait for Jasmine to explain herself and apologize. She came at me like I was some groupie. This was suppose to be a vacation so I could get away from all the drama but here it was following me.