20

Cookies POV
1 week later

"You need to get out of my house!" I yelled at Meek and throwing as much water I can sum up at him. He laughed and backed up.

"You think you're so funny!" I said climbing out the pool. I had my hair done, makeup on point and a new outfit to go to out with the girls.

What did my immature boyfriend do? He picked my ass up and threw me in the pool claiming it's because I didn't ask him if I can go.

"You mad mamas." He asked walking up to me but I pushed him back. The kids were at a party with their grandmother but obviously one of the pact was left behind.

"Meek I'm not playing with you. I will dead deck you in your shit." I said slamming the patio door. I texted the girls I was going to be late and went to shower.
••
"We could have a nice little date here. You can keep this sexy ass outfit on for me and remind me why I hired you all those years ago." Meek said hugging me from behind. I rolled my eyes but blushed.

"You want me to be your hooker for the night how flattering." I said unlocking my car door. He pressed his hips against my butt and rubbed himself against me.

"Doesn't matter how hard you get I'm still going Rihmeek." I said wiggling away. He huffed and did a pout as if he was a kid. After realizing there was no talking me down he complied, opened my door and helped me in.

"Remember call me if anything goes wrong."

"I'm going to be with the girls and I have protection baby. You ain't teach no fool." He smirked and kisses my lips.

"Alright little gangster have fun and don't be twerking in that short ass dress I see you have on." I pushed the button to the car while he closed my door.

Pulling out the driveway Meek and the house alone. This night was going to be one for the books.
••
"Bitch I feel like I'm back in highschool!" Kim said after shotgunning a beer can. We laughed at her seeing she was stumbling before we actually even entered the strip club.

Jasmine had the bright idea to change up the pregame. We looked like overgrown females trying to look like cool moms.

"Jasmine use to having to swallow." Kim smirked nudging me. I laughed and Jasmine glared at her.

"Don't hate. I only have 1 kid." Me and Kim looked at each other and laughed at the shot she threw.

I kind of felt wrong for us all to be hanging out each other. Jasmine was smiling bright in front of Kim's face knowing what she did. I felt even faker for not telling her but I didn't want anything to blow back into my face.

"We should switch husbands. Omelly seems satisfied with just kiara meanwhile Kevin wants a whole professional football team to come out this coochie." I almost tripped hearing Kim say that.

Jasmine just chuckled and we all walked past the guard at the club not even being frisked or anything.

"We got our own section." Jasmine said leading us.
••••

Omniscient pov

"Truth or dare?" Kim hiccuped as they sat in a triangle in the room of their hotel. They had gotten so lit at the club they told their driver to go to a hotel for the night.

"We're not 12 Kim."  Cookie said laughing while eating grapes she got her driver to buy her.

"I want to play!" Jasmine slurred. Jasmine was high and drunk. Somehow she had gotten her hands on some pills at the club. The other two girls didn't take them and tried to encourage their friend not but she was hardheaded.