22

Two Days Later
Onika's  POV

"I say we sue." Cassandra said as she typed on her computer. Meek and I had set a meeting with his manager to resolve the leak documents and rumors swirling.

"Sue Mya? But we don't know if it was her who did it." I said while shifting in my seat. Meek looked at me and placed his hand on my lap.

"No we sue the clinic. Take everything they got." Meek gave Cassandra an unreadable look which made me nervous.

"Why would we sue the clinic if the papers were fake?" He asked and now Cassandra had her eyes on me. I was ready for the earth to swallow me before she put me on the hot seat. She cleared her throat then looked back at her computer.

"Well Mr Williams I was looking at the papers and they don't seem fraudulent. I don't know if you should pin this on Mya just yet. Although it would sound believable since she's been pretty bitter on online lately but an accusation like this can cause a counter-sue." I wanted to pimp slap that bitch. She smirked as she fixed her big ass glasses on her face then looked at me.

"Cassandra I would very much know if I had an abortion so therefore those papers are very much fraudlent. Now if you and the team we provide you with can't handle this then we will just have to find someone who can." I said getting up. Meek got up right along with me.

"Fix this Cassandra." He said before walking out the office. "Babe I'll meet you downstairs I have to go use the bathroom." I told him and he just nodded. I looked to see how far he was before walking back into Cassandra's office.

"Look I don't know how you know but you for sure won't be telling anyone." I said getting to the point. A smirking Cassandra took off her glasses and crossed her legs.

"You told me over the phone when we spoke remember? You said you made sure to give the clinic NDA's. You snitched on yourself hon." I wanted to kick that bitches injections right out her lips.

"I assume unless you want to keep the job that pays 17 dollars more than minimum wage then you would keep this little information to yourself and do the job of brooming this under the damn rug."

"I want a raise , I was thinking about having a job that pays 25 dollars more than the minimum wage." Cassandra smirked and leaned back, I laughed which threw her off.

"Cute how you think this is a negotiation."

"Well then I quit. The times are willing to pay big money for this story I'll be set for two years." I leaned in and only gave us an inch of space.

"We both know that if you quit you're not making it past the office door. It will be gates that you walk through the next time you open your eyes Cassandra. Don't try me." I pushed her back and stood up straight.

"It's a promise. Get this straighten up." I said before walking out.
••••••

"Meek please stop touching my stomach." I practically begged while moving his hand away for the 20th time today.

"I'm about to have my fourth kid." He said all happy. I shook my head and looked out the window. We were on our way to my doctors appointment.

Meek had left early from his reunion so he could make sure we receive the news together. If you asked me I would say he was getting happy for no reason.

"I want a girl." He said placing his hand back on my stomach making me groan in annoyance.

"Why would you want a girl? We have two that's sassy as hell."

"Caia ain't sassy only because she takes after me. Naelean only sassy cuz she's a mini you. Plus I love spoiling my girls, I want another one to spoil." I smacked my teeth.