6

Cookie
1 week later

"Jomei if you push your sister one more time, I got something for you."I said threateningly. Couldn't do nothing nice with these kids. I woke up and decided to take a walk in the park like how we use to when they were little. I failed to realize back then they were in Strollers and Naelean actually listened.

"Oh mommy look butterfly!" Caia said tapping my leg. I smiled at her then the butterfly that rested on the tree, giving us a full display of it colored and patterned wings.

"That's gay" I rolled my eyes at my thoughtless son.

"You don't even know what that is yes so hush and remain a kid." I said to him as we continued down the trail. I saw a figure heading towards us and huffed.

"Look it's Miss Mya!" Caia said pointing at her and some man jogging up to us. She was in a pink joggers set and her hair was pulled into a messy low ponytail. Sweat ran down her neck to her clothes creating sweat stains. She stopped right in front of us trying to control her breathing.

"Onika! Crazy seeing you here." I eyed the man next to her seeing it was the same man i bumped into while on my lunch date with Tynia.

"Mya.Hi" I said without any enthusiasm. She smiled and wiped her face.

"This is Brett my trainer, Brett this is my husband's baby mother and our children well my step children but whats his is mine." She said doing a light laugh at the end. Brett gave me a smirked while i held my scowl that formed as Mya spoke.

"Hmm. I see your cheek healed nicely." I said smirking and watching her smile slowly dropped.

"Meek and I are hosting a family dinner this Sunday. He's suppose to be telling you but since you're already here why not."

"This Sunday? I might not be able to make it but I'll be sure to drop off the kids." I didn't have anything planned but I for sure was not going to be sitting in  Meeks house eating with him and his bride to be.

"No kids just a dinner for the grown ups. You can bring a date although I doubt you've been seeing anyone." She cunningly said, smirking as if it was the cleverest jab she's ever took.

"Hey aren't you pregnant? Why are you running?" Naelean spoke up.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm disable and have to be lazy. Rumor has it Meek doesn't like women with guts." She said looking at me specially.

"Bye guys! You don't stay healthy by lala'ing around." She said running away and Brett went after her. I rolled my eyes and looked down at Jomei.

"If you ever marry a scum like that im going to beat you and her." I said mostly to myself since he wasn't paying attention.

"She's not even healthy she's just mad that daddy called her fat last week." Naelean said rolling her eyes and I laughed. I doubt Meek meant it in that manner and the kids were just taking it as such.

"This is the normal bullshit the media makes. It's good publicity this time just a whole lie." I said to Tynia as we sat in a small coffee shop and read the latest news about me on the blogs.

"Billionaire Meek's Fiance and Baby Mother Onika Bestfriends?" was plastered all over social media with a picture of us from the park this morning.